Cops and Robbers- Dylan O'Brien

I don't own anything but the plot and myself.

--------------------

Teams:

Cops:            Fugitives:

Hunter        Dylan

Kaya            Thomas

Will.            Jennifer (Jenn)

-Interviewer's pov-

" Hey guys I'm Hunter March from AwesomenessTV here with the cast of The Maze Runner :Kaya, Will, Thomas, Dylan and Jenn. How are you guys? " Simultaneously everyone says good or great. "Have you guys ever played a game called Fugitive, before?" Everyone but Dylan said no but I think he was lying, which he was. Everyone laughed. "Just to say it's an American thing, um okay. Well it's like a game of hide and seek and I think it's kind of like The Maze Runner , uh, because there will be things chasing you in this and that will be me, Kaya and Will."

~To Kaya and Will~

"We're going to be the police in this game of Fugitive.

~To Dylan, Thomas and Jenn~

"You guys are going to be the fugitives, you are going to be running from us and you're gonna have to not be caught by us.

~To everyone~

"You guys ready?"

-3rd pov-

Rules of the game:

1. Run to the opposite end of the building

2. Hide anywhere

3. Get to home base without getting tagged ( home base= Fireman's pole)

So Dylan, Jenn and Thomas start to jog towards the other end of the building and the camera man follows them. Each have a go-pro to track their running and a bright neon orange band to signify that their fugitives. Dylan and Jenn run together while Thomas is behind them looking back ever so often.

-Hunter's pov-

While the three of them are running trying to hide I try to see what my team mates. Kaya makes a prediction, " Thomas is going to be the sneaky one, he's thin therefore watch out since he can fit anywhere." Will interrupts," Dylan he's going to run for it and he'll definitely have Jenn his girlfriend by his side. If we get her we can use her as bait for Dylan." Everyone chorused a yes.

-Dylan's pov-

Still holding Jenn's hand, looking back, "This is entirely a different game." I make sure everyone has their designated bandana visible and their go-pros ready. Also checking on Jenn, Silently asking if she 's okay. She nods. The camera man asks questions like who will get caught and if all of us will make it out alive. After a couple of minutes, Kaya, Will and Hunter run in and everyone scatters. I grab Jenn's hand and I drag/run away with her.

-3rd pov-

Everyone scattered Dylan took Jenn with him in one direction and Thomas ran the other direction. Hunter went after Dylan and Jenn while Will and Kaya took after Thomas. After running for a while Thomas was able to ditch Will and Kaya, so he began to casually walk everywhere but hide if he saw Will or Kaya.

-Thomas's pov-

Out of the corner of my eye I see Will, Kaya and Hunter. Hunter pointed at me and I walk slowly away until I hear rapid footsteps behind me then I bolted. I bolted down the hallway I came from, I hear everyone behind me I run backstage and go into a room, out another room, weaving from hall to hall finally I enter a hall with only one room. I duck in there trying to be undetectable but Kaya and Will see me. I notices the room I entered was a lounge and no where to hide so I get behind the counter but Kaya saw me go behind there.

I was caught trying to escape by climbing over the counter.

-3rd pov-

While Thomas was being chased and them not being chased, Dylan and Jenn sit at a table drinking water and talking for a bit. After sitting for a bit Dylan and Jenn get up and walk around, soon Hunter notices two neon orange bandanas and Dylan sees a caught Thomas behind Hunter.

-Dylan's pov-

I turn towards Jenn," Okay, here's the plan we split up and try not to get caught. If one of us gets caught we both know that they are going to use us as bait, okay." Jenn nods but replies, " Okay, may we meet again." I kiss the top of her head and we both take off, I yell to get the attention of everyone so that they pay attention to me instead of Jenn. But they split up Will and Hunter on me and Kaya and our former fugitive, Thomas, on Jenn.

-3rd pov-

Dylan and Jenn took off in separate directions. Jenn was caught by Thomas due to her taking a wrong turn into a dead end. So in return Will and Hunter didn't catch Dylan, so they led Jenn into a 4 way hallway and had her shout/ yell Dylans name to help the 4 catch him.

-Dylan's pov-

I hear Jenn shout my name but I notice Will, Kaya, Thomas, and Hunter hiding instead of going over there and getting caught I yell, " Sorry love." I run into a food court, up four flights of stairs onto a small catwalk with the fireman's pole. I take off my bandana and dance

with it in my hand, then go down the fire pole to rub it in that I had won

I go to Jenn kiss her on the cheek in victory and saying sorry.

-Hunter's pov-

"All right guys that was our game of fugitive you all didn't make it," I point to Thomas. " And using you as bait didn't work either," I point to Jenn. Jenn smiles and hugs Dylan. " All right if you guys want to go see The Maze Runner it's in theaters September 19 links in the description box below thank you guys so much."

The End.