Jean Jacket - Andy Biersack

I don't own anything but the plot.

-------------------

Flashbacks will be in Italics

-3rd pov-

Dana and Andy were cleaning out the house to decide on what they want to keep, throw away or give away. Dana was in the attic while Andy was down stairs cleaning and loading boxes. Dana came across a box that said, "Jean Jacket." , she opened the box and inside was literally a jean jacket that belonged to Andy.

~Flash back~

It was late fall when they met, cold and wet. Dana was sitting on a corvette at a drive-in waiting for her friends. She hears a door open thinking it was her friends but it was Andy. Andy questions her," Did I disappoint you?" Dana answers back , " Yes and no. " Andy chuckles at her confusing answer. "What do you mean?" Andy questions further. Dana replies with attitude but then covers it up with a cute comment towards Andy, " I don't have to explain myself but your cute so I will. I thought you were my friends but instead I am in front of a cute guy." Andy doesn't know what to answer with so they sit in an awkward silence, until Dana breaks it. "I'm Dana." Kissing her hand ," Nice to meet you and I'm Andy. Would you like to go for a ride?"

Dana debates she looks back and forth from the drive- in to Andy. Dana finally decides to go with Andy. They drove down the boulevard going 110 feeling younger than ever. Dana throws her hands up and feels the wind go through her finger tips. She didn't know where they were going but she felt like she could trust Andy. She felt like this was a dream that she couldn't wake up from.

Andy continued to drive for what seemed like forever and he saw Dana having the time of her life instead of sitting down on some Corvette waiting for her friends. The wind was blowing her hair back, hands in the air and laughing contagiously. But all good things come to and end right? Not for them , no driving and laughing like the world could end. But occasionally Dana would look back at Andy and she was slowly falling in love with him, she felt like she had known him forever but in reality she only knew him for a few hours . She felt like she could tell him anything and she felt like she was a kid again , not having any responsibilities, not having to grow up because he made her feel that way.

Soon enough the night was over between them he had driven them both back to the drive-in where her friends were freaking out on where she had been for the past couple of hours. Before Dana got out of the car Andy told her, " When I look back at this moment , I will think about you."

~End Flashback~

Dana clutches the jacket still fighting the weekend wars, she pulls the jacket closer to her face and smells his cologne on it along rain.

~Another Flashback~

Years later Andy and Dana have been spending so much time together that they have became inseparable. During this month nothing but rain pouring down. On the other hand while everyone is feeling down due to the rain , Dana is always able to paint a joker like smile on Andy's face.

On this particular day Dana had gotten into a fight with Andy over what, who remembers. Dana walks around the city in the pouring rain until she hears a familiar sound of a corvette. Andy . Andy pulls over the car and runs into the rain and puts his jean jacket on Dana, Dana is surrounded by his scent. Dragging her into the car and taking her into their shared apartment. Apologizing over and over but he is met with silence.

"Do you remember what I told you years ago on that day I took you driving,?" Andy asking in a room full of silence. Dana nods," When I look back at this moment , I will think about you." Andy nods," It was all the time and I always thought about that day, now I put my jean jacket on you . I thought about you and I , always did."

Dana doesn't say anything so Andy grabs her cheeks and kisses her until she kisses back.

~End of Flashback~

Dana hears Andy come up the steps. "What are you doing, Dana?" Dana shows the jacket to him and he recognizes it instantly and smiles. "You know I do still think about that day when I look at you." Dana smiles " When ever I look back I picture myself putting my jean jacket on I think about you." Dana puts it to the side, smiling " We're definitely not throwing that away." Andy replies to that statement," Agreed."

Dana gets the jacket puts it on and heads down stairs, grabbing Andy's car keys. "What do you say , lets go back to the good ole days?" Andy grabs the keys from her and gets in the car, she follows suit. The corvette - that held all the memories- starts and Andy goes down the boulevard doing 110.

The End .