Baking cookies- Scott McCall

I don't own anything Teen Wolf related
⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

-3rd pov-
   Scott's mom left a note on the fridge for when Scott comes home after lacrosse practice to make Christmas cookies.  Since Scott didn't want them to do it alone,and if he invited Stiles over they would just go on an adventure in the woods. So he invited his girlfriend (y/n) over to help him out. It would only take five minutes for her to show up.
   So in that five minutes Scott looked for a recipe and got all the ingredients together for them to start.

-Your pov-

  Scott called and asked if I wanted to make some Christmas cookies and of course I said yes.
5 minutes late
    I made it to the McCall house and noticed that not only is Scott in a apron but he had all the ingredients out to get started. I was putting the room temperature butter and sugar into a mixing bowl to cream it together but I'm guessing Scoot was bored. When Scott is bored all hell breaks lose, so Scott had a plate full of flour, stuck it close to my face and blew on the flour causing it to fly up into the air and in my face.
   I looked up at Scott and he looked away acting as if he was a innocent puppy acting as if he did nothing wrong. "You really want to start this McCall?" "Maybe."

The war had begun, Scott with flour and the creamed butter and sugar mixture and myself defenseless.  Scott didn't aim because if he wanted to him me with our cookie ingredients he would've. 

-Scott's pov-

(Y/n) is defenseless and s/he knows it because there is nothing around s/he unless she starts throwing utensils. Which I hope she doesn't since she could get hurt. Anyways I started with bumping half of the bag of flour onto her head and ran away towards the living room.
   Apparently Stiles left his sling shot in the kitchen;so (y/n) grabbed it from the cabinet under the sink and grabbed the pre made cookie dough. I stared at her in shock thinking that she wouldn't do it, I continued to watch (y/n) as she put the premade dough into the sling shot and she fired it. Causing it to hit the apron and she shot another hitting my forehead this time.

-Your pov-
   Yes direct hit! I continued hitting Scott with the dough once I ran out he took the opportunity to plop the creamed butter mixture onto my tank top with Pierce the Veil on it.
  He was going to get it but not only was he gonna get into trouble but so was I because I don't have anything to throw anymore.

-3rd person-

       You and Scott continued your battle of flour and cookie dough. The kitchen floor was covered in flour and the creamed butter but the living room was another story. The living room looked like a tornado just went threw it, cookie dough was on the wall and couches, flour was on the flat screen, floor and coffee table.

     10 minutes ago the battle was over and Scott and you were laughing on the floor. You hear the lock click and you freeze, Scott's mom ,Melissa, walks into the living room and starts yelling,"Scott McCall and (y/f/n)  (y/l/n) what the hell is going on in here?"  She has yet to walk into the kitchen. "Oh My Goodness, you ," she points at Scott. "You better have this cleaned up before I get home from the bakery because I have to get cookies that you and (y/n) were supposed to make."

   Scott looked at his mother and nodded with shame. His mom led and I was stuck clean in the kitchen while Scott cleaned the living room. Good thing that cleaning kept Scott because if it hadn't we would've had soap suds and water everywhere.

In the end as Scott and I faded in the night his mom forgave him and we had the most fun we had since everything happened. There is not telling if his mom will let us bake anything again. If she does god help us.

Hey y'all Merry Christmas and Happy holidays