Waking Boyfriend in Pool - Colby Brock

I don't own anything except for my character , her fake youtube name and the plot.

------------------

- Jenn's pov-

"Okay guys it's Prankette. So I was just about to leave but I saw my poor baby Colby passed out on the couch. But you guys know that there has been a cold going around the house, I told Colby last night to take Nyquil to knock him out and to obviously make him feel better. I completely forgot about it, I didn't know it would have this big effect on him but this is the perfect time to get him back ." I smile evilly into the camera , my smile resembles Twisty's from American Horror Story: Freakshow. "Last video I announced a whole house prank war and now it's on, so I'm having Corey and Sam help me. Any who what better what to wake up than in the middle of you own pool?"

-3rd pov-

So Jenn gets Corey and Sam downstairs to get Colby , so on the way downstairs she explains what is going to happen and what's going on. Sam is inflating the pool floaty out side and it is taking him forever. So the camera shows Colby sleeping on the couch with his blanket and Corey is in front of him waving his hand in front on Colby's face.

-Jenn's pov-

"Okay so I grabbed the guys and their helping me but these two idiots think Colby will wake up so lets prove them wrong." I head over to Colby and start poking him in random places and Corey along with Sam stare in amazement.

-3rd pov-

So now the plan is in action. Corey moves any furniture out of our way and Colby twitches. Everyone stops moving, Colby is now idle. Our couch has a pull out cushion so Sam pulls that out and places the floaty on there. Corey is ready to push Colby onto the float but Jenn motions to stop. Soon Sam and Corey take the pillows away and push the still asleep Colby onto the float. After two minutes, Colby is on the float with his blanket.

-Jenn's pov-

"Okay Colby is now on the float," I hear something move and I look at Colby and he 's now on his side. " So no we're going to move the flloaty onto a sheet to drag it outside with Colby obviously on it . Payback's a bitch ,love. "

-3rd pov-

Sam and Corey run from the noise , they come back one minute later, ready to drag Colby outside. Finally, Sam and Corey manage to get him outside; they ditch the sheet grabbing the float itself- while all of this is happening Jenn is laughing behind the camera. Sam and Corey get the victim to the pool side and slowly push him into the water. Corey starts hysterically laughing like the joker while Colby is off at sea. Sam and Corey come towards Jenn and starts asking "what if" questions and Jenn just shrugs.

- Jenn's pov-

"So we got Colby into the pool , now we wait for babe to wake up."

-3rd pov-

Sam grabs a plastic ball pit ball from the hot tub and throws it and hits Colby's head to prove how heavy of a sleeper he is. He doesn't wake. Corey goes off camera to lean on the wall and laugh loudly. So Sam and Corey decide to wake him up. They wake him up by yelling his name and throwing colorful ball pit balls at him.

-Jenn's pov-

I see Corey and Sam yelling and pelting my poor Colby with balls, soon Colby awakes and flips over himself over along with the floaty. Colby comes up coughing he looks at me , Sam and Corey and figures it was my idea.

 Colby comes up coughing he looks at me , Sam and Corey and figures it was my idea

So he gets out of the pool, goes after me, I'm running for my life. Sam takes the camera as Colby gets me, I struggle in his arms soon him and I are submerged in the water. "Babe it's cold," Colby turns to me and answers like a smart ass he is. "I know I woke up in it," He gave me a kiss on the cheek and Sam caught all of that so I yell, " Welcome to the prank war, babe, soon my helpers will be my victims." I put my fingers together and smile evilly.

" I put my fingers together and smile evilly

Sam and Corey look frightened. " Okay bye guys until next time, Prankette out!"

I help Colby out of the pool, took my camera back and plugged it into the computer to edit later , into the house and make him soup. At the end of the day, Sam and Corey were scared of me; Colby and I stayed in bed watching Netflix.

The End.