Mario Kart 8 - Sam Winchester

I don't own anything than the plot.

---------------

-Emmy's pov-

I walked up to Sam Winchester - my boyfriend- and asked him if he wanted to play Mario Kart 8 with me. He surprisingly said yes.

-3rd pov-

So Emmy and Sam are starting to play the game but on Battle Mode , so it'll be girlfriend vs. boyfriend . It's time to choose their characters, Emmy chose Inkling Girl and Sammy picked Tanooki Mario. The first battle will be... Balloon Blast on the Sweet Sweet Kingdom. Balloon battle is where each player has five balloons but you have to try to pop as many balloons your opponent has before time runs out. The player with the most balloons left wins.

Both race off looking for objects to pop the opponents balloon. Sam is the first to lose a balloon by slipping on a banana peel that Emmy left on the track. In return Sam shoots a green turtle shell at Emmy making her lose a balloon. Sam and Emmy are on each others tails until Sam once again slips on a banana peel and spins out of control .

-Narrator's pov-

Sam and Emmy lean their bodies to the right and left making it seem like it helps them turn in the game. Emmy starts talking to distract Sam and it works most of the time.

-3rd pov-

Sam has three balloons left and Emmy has four. Emmy barely makes it through two bananas that she accidently left. Both characters collide but Sam is the only one to lose a balloon. Emmy throws a splattoon boomerang, with 24 seconds left, it hits Sam which now has one balloon left. With 10 seconds left Sam throws a bomb in a random spot and Emmy so happened to drive into the blast zone, so Emmy has three of the five balloons left.

In the end, Emmy won Balloon Blast with 3 balloons and Sammy only had one.

-Sam's pov-

-Sam's pov-

*Smiling Evilly*

Oh she'll get it next time, I call a rematch!

The End.