Robbery Prank (gone wrong) - Ash Costello

I don't own anything except for the plot. Sur is pronounced Sir.

------------------

-Ash's pov-

*To the camera*

"Hello guys! I wanted to start off my saying thank you guys so much to getting me to 100,000 subscribers , if you don't know last week I said that if you could do that in under a week - which you did - I would prank my boyfriend , Sur so tonight I'm going to get him. So I went through all your comments, all your prank suggestions and one of the struck a major light bulb," I smirk evilly. "That was a robbery prank and this is why: I want to tell you two things about Sur. 1) He's probably the most paranoid person in the entire world about his door being locked, every time we leave the house he locks it probably five times and then asks me to make sure it's locked. 2) In his apartment complex there has been three reports about break ins this month , so he's more paranoid than normal. So I got his roommates in on it and they took him out for a couple of hours and when he comes back he will be greeted with all of my band mates robbing him. So let's see my boyfriend react to being robbed."

+ At Sur's apartment+

"So I just got to Sur's apartment I started making this look ransacked. My guys will be here in about 20 minutes. This is going to be fun. "

~~ Time Lapse ~~

"So my band mates just arrived and we're about to enter the apartment. So right now I'm explaining to them what's about to happen right now. So we needed to move the TV , I could've done it but I didn't want to do it alone. Everything is outside , I'm going to close the blinds and hide two cameras to where you can't see them. One camera will be in the closet besides the door and the other underneath a vacuum that I knocked down earlier. So Sur is about 15 minutes away and our set up is done and now we wait. "

-3rd pov-

Ash closed Sur's apartment door halfway and Sur just pulled up. Sur walks up the steps to his apartment and notices that the door is open, he cautiously opens the door and sees his ransacked apartment. Ash pops into the hallway and notices Sur is scared half to death, Ask walks into his apartment yelling hello. Ash hears Nikki ( band mates/ robber) come down the stairs. Sur screams, Ash screams to call 911. Nikki has a blunt object in his hand ready to swing. Sur and Ash run together to get away from the attackers.

Ash is filming all of this but the video is shaky due to the running away. Another one of Ash's band mates follows them. Ash pretends to fall while defending herself from her attacker while Sur just keeps running away not even looking back. Ash continues yelling for Sur once she "escapes" and she finds him at a back stairwell. Ash and Sur walk back to his apartment to make sure that they're all gone.

While walking back to his apartment Ash says it's a prank and Sur looks so done like he just want to go home. All the bandmates laugh, last minute Nikki scares Sur and Ash. Ash explains what happened and where all of his things were. Ash planned for the "robbery" to be in the apartment but Sur was to scared to walk in. So everyone is laughing hysterically at this prank going wrong.

~Time Lapse~

Soon security shows up at Sur's apartment to make sure everything is all right - which it is now.

~An hour later~

Everything was picked up and was put back but there was a loud knock on the door. I went to go check on who it was but no one was there. Sur looks out the peephole but all he sees is darkness, which we then realize that they are covering it. The door handle jiggles repeatedly. Sur starts panicking and repeats ," Some one is trying to get in." Then his room mates walk in laughing and Ash had totally forgot that his roomies were in on it also.

-Ash's pov-

"Okay that's it for the prank, thank you again for the 100, 000 subscribers. Let me tell you what if this video get to 10,000 likes and Sur and I will do a couples prank against the house. Anyway I'll see you next time."

The End .