Disney Trip- Troye Sivan

I don't own anything but the plot. :)

------------------

- Troye's pov-

Okay I can do this . No I will do this. But what if he says no? No he won't stop doubting yourself.

I fiddle the velvet box in my pocket, Max is right next to me in front of the Haunted Mansion ride in Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

I'm going to do it . Here goes nothing.

So I got down on one knee with the box in my hand , Max is wide eyed and surprised," Max I love you like how you love My Chemical Romance, David Bowie and pizza. Will you be the Ghosts to my Haunted House, the Buzz Lightyear to my Woody, the Sword to my Stone, the Minnie to my Mickey . Will you do the honor of spending years together and marrying me?"

I'm still on one knee after popping the question, Max is shocked and his hands are covering his mouth. He nods enthusiastically , I place the ring on his finger and kiss him. Everyone that gathered around us clapped and cheered along with yelling , " Congratulations!"

~Hours later and later that night~

I took Max to a great spot to watch Disney's new firework display: Happily Ever After.

-3rd pov-

Soon the show began, the castle lights up along with spotlights painting the sky. Walt Disney's voice starts to speak about our imagination and never growing up. Soon swirls of Pixie Dust wrap around the bottom of the castle while a song is being sung. Suddenly the castle changes from tan to a deep red color.

 Now more pixie dust swirls continue to wrap around the castle, creating gold embellishments onto the castle walls

Now more pixie dust swirls continue to wrap around the castle, creating gold embellishments onto the castle walls. A white light flashes upon the castle which cause fireworks of many colors to shoot from the side and into the sky. After a few minutes the castle changes to the classic opening of Disney movies where the star shoots over the castle.

Then Princess Tiana from Princess and the Frog shows and starts to sing out of a window.