Isaac Lahey -Stand in the Rain

I don't own the MTV show Teen Wolf I just own the plot. I also don't own the song Stand in the Rain by Superchick.

Warning: Character death

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3rd pov-

You lay in the pouring rain in the street in the dead of night with blood seeping through your shirt, gasping for air while Stiles tries to stop the bleeding. You turn your head and saw Isaac in his werewolf form fighting Theo, Isaac had his claws out trying to slash at Theo's stomach but he kept jumping back pushing them farther and farther away from you. Stiles had put so much pressure on your wound causing you to scream out in pain; causing Isaac to look your way giving Theo a chance to escape. Isaac raced over to you once realizing that Theo had left. He slid to a stop close enough to get the scent of blood coming from you. He runs even faster to you but doing so pushing Stiles out of the way.

"Stiles call Scott," Isaac says while replacing his hands where Stiles' hand were not to long ago on you wound. "Scott said he would get here as fast as he could," Stiles told Isaac as he ended the call. "What happened Stiles?" Isaac said as he was trying not to rip out Stiles throat with his teeth. "I don't know we were driving down the street, it started raining cats and dogs, no offense, I stopped and we waited until the rain to let up..." "So your telling me you stopped in the middle of the street!?" " No, we stopped in a ditch so we could get washed away by the rain! I pulled off to the side of the road, any who (y/n)'s door got pulled open and s/he was pulled out. Theo had he/r in his grasp with one hand around he/r neck and the other with his fingernails as claws and in a split second punctured (y/n)."

-(Y/n) pov-

I watched as Stiles told Isaac the story of what happened. You felt yourself get colder not from the rain but from the loss of blood. You called Isaac's and Stiles' name, causing them both to look at you. Isaac lifted one hand to stroke your cheek. "It's going to be okay (y/n), Scott's coming and you'll make it out of this rain, continue high school , hell may even get married..." Stiles says with a cheeky grin and cutting off Isaac," Yeah maybe even have little werewolf puppies with sour wolf's beta here." Isaac turns and glares at Stiles with his now yellow eyes with you chuckling at them both.

-3rd pov-

While the three of you wait for Scott to arrive, Isaac hears your heart beat begin to fade, he tries to keep you awake by stroking you cheek with both hands, while Stiles applies pressure to your wound. Isaac has tears in his sky blue eyes, you lift your hand to wipe away the tears. "Isaac this will probably be that last time that I will be able to say this... I love you. I have loved you ever since you walked into Mr. Harris's chemistry class with that nasty bruise around your handsome sky blue eyes. I've even loved you before all this supernatural being came into play, and remember you are never alone you have the pack to be your family. Now for you Stiles."

Stiles looks up with tears rolling down his face and his lip trembling. You take a deep breath before continuing, " ...Stiles , I have loved you like a brother, you are like the brother I never had that I can never stop loving. Don't ever this you are hopeless or useless in situations because you are not; you are like glue you hold the pack together." With one last smile and breath your last words were, " Tell everyone, the pack, my mother, that I said goodbye." Your eyes closed and your head tilted to the side. Isaac gave you one last kiss on the lips, looked to the sky and have a inhuman howl/ growl.

- Scott's pov-

I heard Isaac's howl, I stopped the car and started hitting the steering wheel. '"Dammit!" I was hitting the steering wheel knowing I had failed (y/n) since she had died.

--------------------1 year later ---------------------

- 3rd pov-

It's been a year since your death, Isaac had joined Mr. Argent on his trip to Paris. Stiles still has your words replaying in his mind 'You are the glue that holds the pack together', the pack has defeated Theo for revenge yet still remember their own happy moments they had spent with you.

- At Beacon Hills Cementary-

Isaac held a bouquet of black roses in his hand, standing in front of your grave.

( your full name)

Beloved girl/boyfriend and friend

February 6, 2000 - January 31, 2016

Isaac fell to his knees crying and muttering over and over, "I'm sorry... I-I c-couldn't b-be the-there t-to s-sa-save y-you ." He wipes away his tears, placed the roses on the tombstone, and stood back up. Since he knew you didn't want him to dwell in the past. With one last goodbye he left, every year around the time of your death or when he needed you the most, he would come here and talk to you. Sometimes Stiles would even accompany Isaac to come see you.

In the end Isaac went to your grave and told Scott and the pack that if he died he would want to be buried next to you.

~ The End~