Family Game Night - Sam and Colby

I don't own anything but the plot and the following characters : Jenn and Alexa.

---------------

Team one :                  Team two:

Sam                        Elton

Katrina                     Alexa

Colby                       Corey

Jenn                     Devyn

- 3rd pov-

It's family game again but this time we're playing a different game we're still split up into teams but now it two couples per team. On one team : Sam, Katrina , Colby and Jenn and on the other team it's : Elton, Alexa, Corey and Devyn. This can turn bad real quick because both teams are competitive especially since they all live in the same house and there is also a prank war going on , who knows maybe someone will sabotage the other team. The objective of the game is the host will say a movie plot backwards and the team who presses the buzzer first has to say the title backwards if a team gets the answer wrong the other team has a chance to get it right so lets play - Be kind, Rewind.

-Host's pov-

"Now I want both teams to line up behind the buzzers ready?" The first movie is ... a teenager keeps his parents from meeting before returning in 1985 in a Delorion in this Sci-Fi movie starring Michael J. Fox.

-3rd pov-

Sam and Elton are at the front of the line . Elton hits his buzzer first so he has to say the last word of the title and so on down the line.

Elton says, "Future ". Next in line which is Alexa , she has to say the second to the last word. She says ,"To". A buzzer sounded signaling that she got it wrong her team sighed in disappointment. So now the plot goes to Sam's team. ( Sam = S, Katrina = K, Colby = Col, Jenn =J , Elton = E, Alexa = A , Corey = For, and Devyn =D because its going to be hard to continue to say "someone said this and this " so I'm shortening it ) . "S: Future ." going down the line "K: The." "Col: To " to finish it off Jenn goes next. "J: Back.". The ding sounds signifying it was correct, Sam's team cheered and high fived each other .

-Host's pov-

I look at Sam's team and laugh, I motion everyone to move so the next to that are up : Katrina vs. Alexa. The next movie is....a college graduate hooks up with a S&M loving billionaire and becomes a virgin in this blockbuster starring Dakota Johnson .

-3rd pov-

Alexa hits her buzzer first. "A: Grey " going down the line . "Cor: Of" "D: 50" . the wrong buzzer rings , her group shakes their heads in defeat. It's Katrina's teams turn to get the title correct, "K: Grey." Going down the line with Colby being next. "Col: Of" , "J: Shades" and finishing it off , "S: 50" . The correct ding sounds , Colby goes to Jenn and picks her up giving her a spin, Sam goes to Katrina and kisses her on the cheek for a good job.

- Host's pov-

I look at Sam's team in astonishment not only for getting the title correct but for the adorable sweet actions they did . The team moves, now it's : Colby vs. Corey. " Now the movie is....a space outlaw battles a blue villain , flirts with a green alien and argues with a talking raccoon, in this 2014 film starring Chris Pratt. "

-3rd pov-

Colby presses the buzzer at lightning fast speed. "Col: Galaxy." Going down the line with Jenn next. "J: The " taking a second to figure out the next words Sam says, "S: Of" "K: Guardians." The ding sounds telling the team that the title is correct, so Colby and Sam decide to dab while Jenn and Katrina roll their eyes at their idiotic boyfriends.

-Host's pov-

I am shocked and shookth that they finished the title without messing up , Jenn and Devyn step up the the buzzers . " Here's your next movie.... A concierge returns with a priceless painting to a European Inn then resurrects an old lady to have sex with her in this 2014 film starring Ray Fines."

- 3rd pov-

Devyn gave a look of confusion because she didn't know what the hell the host just told her , Jenn hits the buzzer , "J:Hotel" going back to the beginning with Sam. "S: Budapest" "K: Grand" now the last word goes to the previous buzzer hitter, "Col: The". DING! The team jumps in excitement and Sam yells in gratitude.

-Host's pov-

"Wow 3 for 3 right now; Sam settle down. Sam and Elton back up to the buzzers . Alright listen up .... 4 reptiles save New York, tempted by pizza, and return living in the sewers with a rat named Splinter. In this 2014 film starring Megan Fox. "

-3rd pov-

Sam and Elton pressed their buzzer but Sam got it first. "S: Turtles", going back to Katrina , "K: Ninja" "Col: Mutant" finally to the previous buzzer presser. "J: Teenage." The ding sounded , Sam high fived everyone and Colby hugged Jenn.

-Host's pov-

" Okay, Katrina vs. Alexa again. Next movie...a princess is kissed by a prince and falls asleep , chomps on an apple and annoys a house full of little people in this Walt Disney classic. "

-3rd pov-

Katrina is quicker than Alexa and hits her buzzer. "K: Dwarfs" " Col: Seven " going to the next person , "J : The " , "S: And " and going back to Katrina , "K: White" and ending with the next person in line "Col: Snow." The correct buzzer sounds, Colby yells loudly and everyone jumps from shock.

-Host's pov-

"Oh okay. Colby vs. Corey . Last movie...... Ted Stroman breaks up with his dream girl, leaves Florida , hires a private detective and finally unzips his junk from his pants in this Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz comedy . " I look around and every team player from both sides has a confused face. Until Colby hits the buzzer.

-3rd pov-

Colby hits the buzzer he looked like he was unsure about his answer but answered anyways, " Col: Mary " he turns to his girlfriend to to that she's got this, "J: About" going back to Sam . "S: Something " and finally the the previous guesser , "K: There's " . DING! Colby and Sam yell in victory and turning around lifting their girlfriends up and twirling them. Elton looked at the other team with a vindictive look because in their moment of victory they forgot a prank war was going on.

-Narrator's pov-

The night ended on a good note, no fights but a promise to get them back next time.

The end .