Chapter 1

Emma has been living with Elizabeth for 12 years now. Emma even changed her last name to Swan like Elizabeth's. Ever since Elizabeth found the 16 year old Emma laying in an alley way and brought her into her house they thought of each other as sisters and they wouldn't be the person they are now without each other.

As Emma grew up, Elizabeth taught her how to sword fight, shoot a bow and arrow, and tell her stories of when she was still a pirate. Emma LOVED hearing her stories especially of the ones with Captain Hook. She would always close her eyes and try to imagine the story she was listening to.

As Emma grew up she wanted to meet Captain Hook and his crew but now that she's 26 and it hasn't happened yet Emma gave up all hope.

Emma was walking to the village to get some food when she bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry" she looked up and locked eyes with a man. A man wig black hair and blue eyes she could stare into all day.

"Perfectly fine, lass" he told her. "What's your name?"

"Swan, Emma Swan"

"Ah, I know someone with that last name. Do you happen to know Elizabeth?" He asked the beautiful blonde in front of him.

"Yes. I've been living with her for 10 years now. We're basically like sisters. How do you know her? What's your name?" She asked.

"She was once apart of my crew. But names Killian Jones though most people call me by my more colorful moniker...Hook" he smirked.

"As in Captain Hook?" She asked shocked, surprised, nervous, happy, basically every emotion was flowing through her.

"Ah, so you've heard of me"

"Y-Yes...umm...I have to go. It was a, uh, pleasure meeting you" she turned around and walked back to Elizabeth's.

"About time. What took you so long?" Elizabeth asked.

Emma just held up a finger in the shape of a hook. She was too shocked to speak.

"Hook? He's here? Please tell me you didn't talk to him"

"I did" Emma responded.

"Em! I get that for the past 10 years you have been wanting to meet him. He may be a handsome and kind looking man but he is cold--"

"Hearted? I thought we were friends" Hook said standing in the doorway.

Elizabeth quickly threw a dagger at him which, by no surprise, he caught. "Get out!" She shouted.

"Now is this anyway to treat an old friend? I see you have a...what do you call it? Sister?" He smirked stepping in.

"Don't you dare even touch her" Elizabeth said standing protectively in front of Emma. Emma was 26 years old but Elizabeth still thought of her as her younger sister that she needed to protect.

"I just came here to talk. I have questions for her. So, you've been with Elizabeth here for a while now, how's your aim? Your sword fighting skills? Your ability to stand up for yourself?"

"Aim is good. Sword fighting is good. Ability to stand up for myself is perfect" Emma said stepping out from behind Elizabeth and close to Hook. "How about yours captain?" She asked.

Hook chuckled. "Well you've heard stories about me I'm sure you know"

"Yes but those stories are old. Within the time Elizabeth has been away you could've ended up as the coward I always thought you would be" Emma stated.

Hooks face turned serious snd pissed. "Is that a challenge?" He growled.

"I believe so" Emma responded.

"Oh god" Elizabeth muttered. "I swear if during this challenge you hurt Emma--"

"You'll what?" He locked eyes with Elizabeth.

"Let's just get this over with" Emma stated and went to go grab her dagger.

"I guess aim is first. Ready. Set. Throw!"

~~~
haha have to wait till next chapter! don't forget to comment and vote!