Chapter 14

MONTHS LATER
Hook was injured. Bad. They ran into Davy's ship and they immediately started firing. Emma tried to jump in front of the bullet but it just skimmed her and hit Hook.

"Hook" she ran over to him lying on the bed. She squeezed his hand.

"Hey Swan" he managed to get out. He had a bandage wrapped around his torso, which was already soaked in blood, until they got to Elizabeth.

"You pushed me out of the way"

"I wasn't going to let you die"

"And I'm not going to let you die" she said tears falling.

"You know I'm not going to make it, Em" he said grabbing her head. "You need to let me go"

She shook her head. "Never"

Hook used his strength to pull her down into a soft kiss. "You need to know I feel before I--"

"No!" She shouted softly. "I'm not letting you die. Please, I'm begging you, fight. If you love me...you'll fight"

He nodded. "I do. I love you"

Emma smiled wiping away her tears. "I love you too"

"I'm sorry it took me so long to see it"

Emma nodded. "The only thing you're going to need to apologize for is worrying me when you make it"

"Okay. But just in case I don't. Just know that I did everything I could and I love you"

She nodded. "I love you too"

~~
next chapter is the last! do you guys think Hook will survive?