Chapter 11

Emma woke up hours later in her bed at Elizabeth's.

"She's awake!" Turner yelled. Hook, Elizabeth, and a few other crew members came over.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Hook asked kneeling down next to the bed. Emma was still soaking wet but Hook brushed his fingers through her wet hair.

"What happened?" Elizabeth asked.

"Davy's ship went under so I had to duck under. I swam as fast as I can to the shore. I couldn't come up for a breath so when I got to the beach...the oxygen just got to my head. I blacked out" she said looking up at the ceiling. "Really I'm fin--" she tried to sit up but a sharp pain knocked her back down. "What the hell?" She whispered. "What happened?" She asked louder.

"You have an extremely deep cut on your stomach. We don't know how you got it but you lost a good amount of blood" Turner answered.

"How long have I been out?" She asked with a sigh. She wasn't going to admit that she was in a lot of pain.

"A few hours"

"Seriously?" She said trying to sit up but once again the pain knocked her back down. They all just nodded.

"Can I have a moment alone with Emma?" Hook asked. Elizabeth and Turner left.

"Hook" she said as she sat up. "I really don't want to hear--"

"I wasn't going to" Hook interrupted. "But now that you bring it up. What were you thinking, Swan?" He asked calmly.

Emma groaned and put her head against the wall. "I liked the rush of adrenaline. I didn't think that Davy's ship would be going under and I had to hold my breath for that long. Obviously I wasn't thinking of the consequences. But how the hell did I get this slash across my stomach?" She asked holding it through her shirt. She could feel the bandage and the warm blood against it.

"I don't know, love" he sighed. "We thought maybe it was a rock that rubbed up against you but it wouldn't be that bad" Emma sighed. "We'll figure it out I promise. And Davy Jones won't make it far before we get to him."