Chapter 9

THE NEXT DAY
Hook knew exactly where Emma was. So Hook and his crew went to Port Royal. Without a second thought he ran off the deck when they docked and straight to Elizabeth's house.

"Elizabeth!!" He knocked loudly. It sounded like he was about to knock down the door. "I know you're in there!!" He yelled.

Elizabeth's eyes widened. Davy Jones was already docked here in Port Royal and now Hook. Great. "Go away!" She shouted back.

"Let me see Emma and I'll leave!"

"Never! She told me what you wanted to do! That's not gonna happen!!"

"I don't want to kill her just let me in!!" He kept shouting.

After a few minutes she opened the door. "Emma isn't here" she said sternly.

"Then where the hell is she?" Hook asked impatiently.

"She went to go confront Davy" she walked out of her house and pointed at the cliff which Emma, Davy, and his crew were all on. Emma was on the edge trying to stay on. Damn was she playing the part good.

Hooks eyes widened. "Why the hell aren't you stopping them?!" He yelled.

"She's fi--" she was cut off by Hook running away and to the cliff.

Emma's P.O.V.
"Okay bu--" she was cut off by Hook running up. He was immediately grabbed by one of Davy's members.

Davy turned around and smiled then looked back at Emma. "Now are you going to let me kill you, take you as my prisoner, or jump off the cliff?"

Emma looked toward the decks and as Elizabeth with the rest of Hooks crew. She saw Elizabeth give a slight nod. She looked at Hook who was struggling to get out of the mans grip while giving a look of pleading no.

"You wanted me dead. I'll grant your wish" she looked at Hook.

"No! Emma I don't. I didn't realize you were the lost princess. Please...don't do this" he begged.

Emma looked over at Davy. "You win" she said and turned around.

Davy was smiling but shocked with what she was about to do. Hook was yelling and struggling to get out of the mans grip.

Emma took a deep breath, looked down, and jumped.