Chapter 15

A YEAR LATER
Emma was at Port Royal sitting on the same cliff she jumped off of a long time ago. She remembered how heart broken Hook looked when he thought she was gone, when she swam over the docks, passed out on the beach, and sat here watching the sunset with him. But all of that was in the past.

Now it was the present. Here Emma was once again sitting on that same cliff watching the sunset. The oranges, yellows, and pinks covering the sky. The soft sounds of the waves hitting the shore and rocks below. There was only one thing different from the last time she did this.

"Again?" Hook asked coming up behind Emma.

Emma smiled but not looking away. "Why not? It's gorgeous"

"Aye" he said looking at her and sitting down next to her.

"Are you just repeating that same conversation from the last time we were here?" She said looking over at him.

"Sure sounds like it but this time there's a big difference from then and now. Isn't there Mrs. Jones?"

Emma smiled looking down at the wedding ring on her finger. "I believe so"

He leaned in until they were kissing. The sunset in front of them. But neither of them cared about that. This was all they ever wanted and now they have it. Their perfect life.
THE END!
~~
A/N: this wasn't supposed be a happy ending but I decided since I made it a short story I should at least give a good ending. anyways don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! what was your favorite part? let me know!
NEW STORY: Finding Emma
The first chapter will be up tomorrow and the name might change!