Chapter 4

A FEW WEEKS LATER
Emma and Hook have gotten to become close to each other. They always practiced together, shared a drink, and since they were the only two awake around midnight they went to the deck to talk to each other. Right now they were practicing. Davy Jones would soon be able to step on land for the day and Emma wanted to be ready.

Emma had her sword tightly in her grip as she lunged at Hook.

"Good form but..." Hook was about to knock her to the ground but Emma did first.

She had her sword pointed at him. "Not good enough" she took her sword away and offered her hand.

Hook took it and stood up. "You gotta stop finishing my sentences. You're making me look bad" he teased.

"I'm not doing anything. All that is you" she teased. "Again?" She asked gesturing to their swords.

He sighed. "Yeah" and with that they were fighting again. They trained for a few hours until they headed to the deck.

They climbed up to the top and just sat there admiring the stars and the moon reflecting on the ocean. The sound of the calm waves hitting the side of the boat. The smell of the salty ocean air.

Hook looked over at Emma with the full moon shining on her making her look absolutely stunning. Whoa! Stop! You can't have feelings for her! Hook thought and shook it out of his head then just stared out at the ocean. But did he? He couldn't! He had to think of the consequences. He's known Emma only for a few weeks but if something happened to her he wouldn't be able to handle it.

"This is so calming" Emma signed and leaned against the wooden post behind them.

"Yeah. I'm always up here. This view is just--"

"Stunning" Emma finished his sentence knowing is somewhat annoyed him.

Hook rolled his eyes with a laugh and shake of his head. "Yeah it is" he said looking at Emma with a smile no one could resist. Damn it! I have feelings for her. He thought and with that he just kept talking with Emma for the rest of the night not knowing how to get of these feelings.