Chapter 10

A/N: please comment throughout the chapters! I'd love to hear your thoughts on some parts! anyways, enjoy!
~~
SPLASH! They all heard Emma hit the water. Davy turned back to his crew and with a slight nod they let Hook go and left the cliff. The sun was starting to set so they had to leave.

Hook ran to the edge of the cliff and fell to his knees. He didn't see anyone. Just the ripples in the water. The sharp rocks below made him feel worse. He ran to the docks were Elizabeth and his crew were waiting. He was about to slap Elizabeth but instead just started yelling.

"Do you realize what just happened?! You could've stopped this if you ran up there and--"

"KILLIAN!" She yelled which finally got her attention. She rolled her eyes and looked to the water.

All the sudden there was a gasp and Emma appeared out of the water. She didn't bother sitting on the deck. She put her her arms on the deck while she was in the water. She was panting trying to catch her breath. "Miss me?" She asked with a smile.

She ducked back under water after catching her breath. She always loved swimming. After she went under the next thing they saw was Emma's feet as she was diving underneath the water. Hooks eyes were wide. He was speechless. With all those rocks how the hell did she survive? But sure enough a few minutes later she appeared again but father away from the docks. "Thanks Elizabeth" she winked.

Elizabeth just nodded.

"Excuse me?" Hook asked. Finally able to get something out.

"The way I dove, Elizabeth taught me when I was 18. That's how I'm still alive. I was able to dodge the rocks. Expect now I--"

"Hell no! You're lucky you survived the last one" Elizabeth stopped her.

"Come on"

"It's called Suicide Cliff for a reason! You're not jumping off that!"

"Can't stop me if you can't get to me" she ducked underneath the water not taking her eyes off them until she was under. She swam as fast as she could to Suicide Cliff.

Elizabeth let out an angry groan as she ran over to the cliff hoping to get there before Emma. But by the time they got there Emma, of course, www already on the cliff.

"Emma, wait! Don't do it!" Turned yelled from about a mile away.

"I'm fine...I can do this" she took a deep breath and jumped. The closer the rocks came, the more scared Emma got. But she knew she would be able to survive this. Sure enough she landed in the water between two sharp rocks. Once Emma got to the surface of the water she started to cheer. Until they all saw Davy Jones again.

Emma's eyes widened and she quickly ducked back underneath the water. She held onto the rock to keep her down and hidden. She saw the reflection of Davy and his crew getting back onto his ship. The ship started to dive underneath the water and she quickly hid herself behind the rock. She swam over to the nearest shore, still using the rocks as cover. She made it onto the shore, without being seen, and laid her back against the sand. Emma was breathing heavily trying to catch her breath. Then everything went black.

~~
A/N: yes I updated fast. you're welcome! cliffhanger after cliffhanger! yes! don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!