Chapter 3

Emma walked onto the deck of the Jolly Roger seeing the entire crew stop and stare. Most of them were big men. All the sudden Emma heard a familiar voice calling her name.

"Emma?" Turner asked stepping out of the crowd of the crew.

"Will?" Emma asked and smiled. She went up to him and hugged him with a smile. "Long time no see!"

The crew looked at them confused. "Yeah you too. What...what are you doing here?" He pulled away and stepped back.

"I guess you can say I'm apart of the crew now" she responded.

"What?!" He almost shouted looking at Hook then her.

"I'll talk to you about it later" she responded and Will nodded.

Hook whispered something in her ear that Turner couldn't hear. They walked below deck and he led Emma to her quarters. "This is yours" Hook said.

"Thanks" she responded not looking at him. He left and Emma just sat on her bed. Will knocked and came in. "Hey"

"Hi" he responded back.

"What do you want to know first?" She asked.

"How did you join? Why? What were you thinking?"

"I won a duel and he asked if I wanted to join and I did. I'm a pirate" she showed him her scar. "And I was thinking that this would be fun. I've heard Elizabeth's stories for the past 10 years and I wanted to experience them" she responded.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around then" he gave a slight nod and walked out without another word.

Emma knows Will from not only Elizabeth's stories but he's stopped by a lot. He also made the swords that the royals have so she's known him for a while. It hurt her to see him, what looked like, heartbroken. They've known each other for a long time. Does he have feelings for him? Does she?