Chapter 8

THE BALL
Emma most definitely wasn't going to tell Hook that she was the lost princess and this was her birthday ball. He just admitted last night that he wanted to kill her and her parents. Some of the crew would stay at the ship as some others rather stood outside the castle or came in. Hook and Emma of course posed as a royal couple in a ball gown and a nice suit for Killian.

They danced for a while and reality hit her when Hook spoke up. "There's the king and queen" he growled in a whisper.

Emma tensed up a little bit. She hasn't seen or heard about her parents in years. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" She asked nervously.

"Aye, don't you?" He asked as they stepped off to the side and drank the wine they were given.

"Y-Yeah.." She hesitated.

"Okay, then wait here. I'll be right back" he smiled slightly then left right after the King and Queen did.

It didn't take long for Hook to find them. With years of practice he was able to get them into a room and lock them inside. Easy. Within seconds he had Charming pinned against the wall and Hooks sword against his throat.

"Hook" the king growled.

Hook gave his signature smirk. "Aye. Now I'll get right to the point. Rather you can tell me who your daughter is and what she looks like, picture is even better, and you'll live. You don't and all three of you will die"

It took only minutes for Snow to find a picture of Emma. "It's 10 years old...b-but...this is all we have"

Hook put his hook against David's throat while he looked at the picture. Instantly he recognized that face and the woman he was trying to kill. "What's her name?" He said sternly. "What's her name?!" He said louder. He didn't want to believe the woman in the picture could be Emma.

"E-Emma" David answered.

Killian took his hook off the Kings throat and didn't say another word. He was out and back to the ballroom in minutes. Expect Emma was no longer there. He ran outside but there was no trace of her.

"Where's Emma?" He asked one of his crew members as they ran toward the ship.

"I-I don't know. I thought she was with you" he answered as they got onto the deck.

Emma's P.O.V.
The second Hook left her sight she walked into a quiet room and used her magic to transport herself to Elizabeth's house in Port Royal.

"Em?" Elizabeth asked.

Emma thought she was looking at her ball gown but it wasn't there. She was back in her old clothes. She ran toward Elizabeth and gave her a tight hug.

"What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked worried.

"Hook and I were talking during practice last night and he told me how he wanted to kill the king, queen, and Princess of the Enchanted Forest"

"And he doesn't know you're the princess?"

Emma shook her head. Tears were now falling down her cheeks as she was pulled back into Elizabeth's hug. "Don't worry. As long as I'm alive he won't get to you"

"W-what about Davy? He docks tomorrow...here. And knowing him he probably knows about Hook and I. How close we are and--"

"He won't get to you. Even if he does you can win"

"And if I'm cornered...let's say on a cliff?!" Emma asked almost shouting.

Elizabeth just smiled. "You know what to do"

Emma smiled and nodded. Oh she's gonna enjoy this.
~~
A/N: haha! comment theories! I wanna know what y'all think!