Chapter 5

Hook woke up to the sounds of cheers and screaming. He walked to the dining area and found the entire crew. Emma was arm wrestling Jackson. After about a minute she won.

"Yes!" She shouted hitting the table with her hand. "Who's next?" She asked.

"Captain!" Smee shouted. The entire crew looked over at Hook standing in the doorway.

"Hook?" She asked gesturing to the empty seat in front of her.

He gave a slight nod and went to go sit down. He put his elbow on the table and so did Emma. There hands touched and it made Hook feel like they were the only two in the room. In the world.

"Ready. Set. Go!" Turner shouted hitting the table.

They both started. Hook was starting to win but Emma came back and pushed his hand onto the table. She won. The whole crew stared in shock. Hook had always been the best aim, fighter, and arm wrestler. He lost to each of those by a princess. But none of the crew members, expect Emma of course, knew this.

"Nice" Hook said smiling at Emma.

"Thanks" she said and he nodded. She smiled back.

"To Emma!!" One of the crew members shouted and they all reissued their glasses and clinked them together taking a giant gulp.

"Ah! I wanna see if Emma can beat any of us at chugging alcohol" Jackson offered.

"Oh, I'd win. But I can't do everyone now or I'll throw up"

"But you'd be drunk" Turner smirked.

Emma liked drinking. She wasn't an alcoholic but if someone offered her a drink she wouldn't turn it down. "True. I can do about half of you guys before I'm drunk"

"Then the second half tomorrow and you'll be drunk again" Turner stated.

Emma sighed. It was already noon and her and Hook were supposed to practice today. If she was drunk she wouldn't be able to. She looked over at Hook who shook his head no. "Sorry boys. Maybe another time" she smiled and finished the rest of her drink.

After a few more hours of drinking and challenges, her and Hook went to go practice till midnight once again. 10 hours in total. Instead of going to talk afterwards they both went to bed. Emma fell asleep right away but Hook couldn't stop thinking about Emma.

~~
A/N: ugh another short chapter! I'm sorry. I promise they'll get longer soon! don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! love you guys!