Chapter 18

I think once I'm done this fic (it'll be around 30 chapters most likely) or close to finishing it, I'm going to write a kellic with an asexual character. Seeing as I myself am a very gay asexual, I think it would be fitting to write one :) (also probably a fic based off of my elf one shots too because those were so fun to write).

Also I'm so sorry, I've been avoiding watt pad. And I'm not going to finish writing falling slowly since Christmas is over. I think I'll just wait till another time to write it.

***

Vic has been getting extremely busy lately. The last time I saw him in person was our "date". I've texted him a few times, but it's only ever that.

I'm starting to see why dating a celebrity is hard work.

It's a new relationship, so I don't expect it to be perfect. But I like Vic, and I want to spend time with him. That's the whole point. The only problem is that he's busy. He's much more famous than I thought and he's been avoiding work a lot lately. I feel bad about that, guilty that it might be my fault.

I think he's going to be in a movie. Last night we were texting and he said he got a call from some producers and directors. I haven't gotten an update from him yet, but he seemed really excited about it. It must be something big.

On the other hand, I'm currently sitting at home alone. Gerard has some work to do today and Dallas isn't outside. It's just me and my cat Rosa, like the good old days, but for some reason I'm finding myself missing another person's presence.

I'll take all the alone time I can get though. Who knows when I'll have to dress up as Kali and go out into the public, pretending to be someone I'm not. At least alone in my own home means peace and quiet to just be me, and I love it.

I'm in the living room with my laptop out and the Apple TV on, playing Justin Bieber's new album. It's like my own little author party, except it's just me, the amateur author, and my cat, singing along to Sorry.

I started a new document of writing. I have so many documents I don't think I'll be able to find certain ones anymore. I should really make proper folders instead of leaving everything on the desktop. My laptop is an absolute mess.

I like messes though. Always have.

I continue typing. The good thing about Rosa is that she rarely sits on my laptop. She's quite a respectful cat. I did pretty good finding her. If she does so happen to sit on my key board though, it's when I'm not using it. Fortunately, I am using it right now.

Eventually, the album I was listening to finishes and I'm starting to get hungry. I think Elyse left something in the fridge for me to eat, but I'm not too sure what. I don't even know what time it is to be entirely honest. I've been sitting here all morning.

I save the document and close my laptop, going into the kitchen. I open the fridge and find some Alfredo spaghetti. That's some good shit.

I put some in a bowl and stick it in the microwave, hoping it won't explode. I've had that happen before. I put soup in the microwave one time and it exploded everywhere. I don't even know how. Soup usually doesn't blow up in microwaves and make a catastrophic mess.

Once the microwave beeps, I take it out. The pasta isn't even hot enough, but I'm too lazy to re-heat it again. I go back to the living room and sit down on the couch. I have homework to do, but I'm not feeling like doing it today. I'll just go to Lynn's place tomorrow so we can both do it.