Chapter 26

I wake up at Vic's house, in his bed. Fortunately, we're fully clothed.

I can't remember how we got here, but I'm pretty sure we took a cab. My head is pounding, and I feel sore all over.

Last night's events comes flooding back to me. My cheeks flare up, red and hot, and I cover my face with my hands.

"Oh my god," I whisper, which is most likely something I said last night in that guest bedroom at Justin's house, "I hate myself."

I can't remember all of it. I feel bad though, but I don't want to. I like Vic a lot and have been wanting to do something like that with him. It just happened at a party while we were both drunk, which is so predictable. We didn't have sex though, from what I can remember.

I'm glad we didn't. I don't want to lose my virginity while drunk and in someone's house with a shit ton of strangers dancing downstairs.

We did do something though, probably oral or whatever, from what I can remember. I don't regret doing that with Vic, but I do at the same time. I can't go back in time though and erase events. It happened, and that's it.

"Good morning," Vic says from my left. He must have just woken up, because his voice is raspy and he sounds exhausted.

"Morning," I say, removing my hands from my face. I'm still blushing.

"I feel like shit," Vic grumbles, obviously hungover. I myself don't feel well at all.

"Me too," I say with a sigh. I probably don't feel as bad as Vic does, since he had more to drink last night.

"Are you blushing?" Vic asks suddenly after a few moments of silence. I knew he would notice. I turn my face away.

I shake my head, "No.

"Yes you are," Vic chuckles.

"No I'm not," I say, but I don't look at Vic.

"I know you Kellin and you are definitely blushing," Vic says with a note of finality that says that I shouldn't argue with him about it anymore. I sigh and look over at him. He does look like shit and probably needs a shower, but I cuddle him anyways.

Vic sighs in content and then says, "I want to go back to bed, my head hurts."

"That's your fault for drinking lots last night," I tell him and he just shrugs, closing his eyes and going silent. One of Vic's arms are wrapped around me, almost possessively  as if I'm going to get up and leave at any moment. 

Vic's phone starts to ring shrilly. We both groan at the exact same time and Vic buries his face in my shoulder.

"Make it shut up," He whines, the phone still ringing.

"It's your phone, you do it," I say, and he sighs loudly. I don't make a move to turn it off, because it's still ringing for gods sake, so Vic peels himself away from me and picks up his phone. He frowns at the screen, hitting deny.

"Who was calling?" I ask him as Vic returns his phone to it's spot on his bedside table.

Vic shakes his head and attaches himself to me once again, "Just my agent."

"Shouldn't you have answered?"

"Don't feel like it." Vic answers. I don't say anything more. I don't want to push him on the topic, though I probably should talk to Vic about these things. If he's having work trouble, he can talk to me about it.

I won't ask though. If he wants to talk to me about work, he will. These things take time.

I close my eyes, relaxing into Vic. I probably should leave, we are in his house and who knows if his mom is around. I doubt it though. I don't even care if she sees me, because she most likely won't acknowledge my existence.