chapter seven

well, here is chapter seven....

I cursed loudly enough for the devil to hear....wherever he was.

What the hell had I been thinking saying yes to that dog...?

Oh yeah.... I was not thinking.... I was busy wanting him to kiss me...oh yeah... and now look at the mess I am in...

I stare at the mess in my room. Half of my clothes were either on the floor or on the bed. I just couldn't decide what to wear and all for a stupid date.... what was I thinking? I mean Abby what were you thinking? "You are going on one date and after this no more Preston." I said loudly trying to convince myself. That attempt failed... miserably failed.

Frustrated and confused about everything I threw the vase on my bedside table to the wall breaking it into tiny pieces.

And that brought my dad running into my room. He stopped when he saw my room. "What is going on in here honey?"

"Nothing" I muttered.

He actually smiles. "Abby, these days, you really surprise me, my dear daughter. So all these clothes scattered everywhere in the room and that beautiful vase you just broke into pieces is supposedly nothing?"

"What do you think dad?"

"Boy trouble?" he raises his brow with hope he is right.

And he is...except it is not normal boy trouble but major Preston werewolf boy trouble... "Dad can we not talk about this..."

He smiles walking to the door. "Just clean this mess."

"I will" he was already at the door. "And dad??"

He turned. "Yes?"

"Did I tell you I'm going out tonight?"

"On a date?" he eyed all the clothes on the floor realizing that it was indeed boy trouble.

"Not a date dad."

"If that's what you want." He then left. I just threw myself on the bed suddenly remembering how I had agreed to this whole going out thing with captain.

Fifteen minutes later my room is all cleaned up and I still have no idea what I'm wearing tonight. Maybe I should just cancel? No way ...a part of me screams... no freaking way. Okay, I am officially messed up. As I was swirling trying to calm myself I saw certain dress hanging there in my closet begging me to wear it. It was a simple dress yet it could count as a dress that perfectly fit for this kind of occasion. It was sleeveless with a mixture of black, white and sea green all over and if I was to wear it, it would be just above my knees... it was beautiful and that is what my mind settled on.

I was going downstairs when I was bombarded by Toni. I stopped midway and stared at her. "Hey Abby!" She said.

"Hi"

"You're probably wondering what I'm doing here." I nodded. "Well, you're going out with Preston tonight right?"

"How..."

"Rumours spread fast." Yeah, I guess I forgot I was talking to Peyton...

"So you are here to help me get dressed?"

She shook her head. "I'm only here to wish you the best of luck and give you a warning."

A warning? Really? Now I'm interested to know what she was thinking. "You are here to warn me?"

She nodded while raising her eyebrows suggestively. "Don't come back home with your panties on...."

"whaaaaat?" if I was drinking I'm sure I would have chocked on it. Was she serious? Not to come back home with my panties on? "Toni, are you by any chance drunk?"