Chapter 6- I love you

Toby's POV

It's been two days since Spencer and I kissed. I decided to not tell Yvonne about it. We're at her house right now and she's talking about a fashion show she saw in New York and few days ago because she just got back.
"And then she came out in this ugly ass red dress and I'm just like gurl what is you wearing."
"Wow"
"I know right"
"Did you have fun?"
"Yeah babe, so what did you do while I was gone?"
"That's something I wanted to talk to you about"
"What?"
"I hung out with Spencer a lot"
"Oh you scared me for a sec, that's ok I love her so it's ok and she's your best friend I mean it's not like you guys hooked up or something" I was about to tell her but I changed my mind.
" Toby, Ilove you. Yep I said it I love you." She what? She loves me? L O V E? We haven't been dating that long and she's already in love with me? I'm not sure I feel the same way.
"You do?"
"Yes baby I love you so much"
"Aw"
"Well don't you love me?"
"Yeah" I'm trying to avoid saying the actual word. She's in love with me, I can't tell her about kissing Spencer or it would break her heart.
"Well say it, silly"
"I love you"
"Omg I need to post a picture on Instagram"
"I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back"
I go into her bathroom and I call Spencer right away. She doesn't pick up so I leave her a voicemail.
"Spence I don't know what to do, Yvonne just said she loves me and I said it back. Sorry to bother you"
I hang up. Why would I call her? That was stupid of me.

Yvonne's POV
Toby leaves the room. Perfect. I'm a really good actress lol.
I quickly text Travis
It worked!!!
-Yvonne
I hear Toby coming back down the stairs. I put my phone down really quickly.

Toby's POV
I come back downstairs.
"Sorry babe but have to go" I say just so I can leave.
"It's fine I need to get going too"
"Alright by baby"
"Bye I love you" she kisses me.
"Love you too"
I walk out the door and as I'm walking to my car I get a call from Spencer.
" hey spence"
"Toby!"
"You got my voicemail?"
"Yeah, I'm so happy for you."
"Really?"
"Of course best friend" she didn't sound to happy.
"I'm about to go to work best friend, so I'll talk to you later."
"Okay have fun at work"
"I love you-" shit I didn't mean to say that so I added "best friend"
"Love you too best friend"

Spencer's POV
After Toby hangs up I walk back to the table where Hanna is sitting. Hanna is helping me find dates so I can try and get over Toby. The fact that him and Yvonne are already in love just hurts me more. Did he tell her we kissed? Should I tell her? Nah I don't want to ruin Toby's happiness.
"So have you set any dates for me?"
"Yeah spence"
"Ok well are you gonna tell me with who?"
"Well tonight you will be going on a date to the movies with Travis"
"Travis?"
"Yeah he's the guy that I dated for a few weeks when Caleb was in ravenswood"
"Oh yeah"
"Then tomorrow at lunch time you are going to Apple bee's with Lucas"
"Really Hanna?"
"Well yeah he just broke up with his girlfriend so it will be good for him"
"Ok"
"And then later at night you will be going to get ice cream with Caleb"
"Caleb? Your Caleb?"
"He's not my Caleb anymore"
"You're ok with me going on a date with him?"
"Of course, I'm so over him and it's not like you're going to be marrying him you're just going on a date."
"Ok, that's cool I haven't seen him in 5 years so I guess we can catch up"
"There you go, ok so those are all the dates I have so far but If you need me to find more I will do so"
"No I think I'm good for now"
"Ok, now all I gotta do is get Aria in the grove of things"
"You're gonna find Aria a date?"
"Yeah"
"Did she ask you to?"
"No but I'll surprise her"

Idk if this chapter is good lol, but thanks guys for reading and commenting I really appreciate it. If you have any suggestions you can always comment them, it actually helps me write what happens in the future. But hope you're enjoying the story and I'm trying to update as much as I can.