Chapter 17

Spencer's POV
Two weeks are already up and it's time to go back home. The past two weeks have been great just being with the one I love and not having to worry about the rest of the world. The only reason I'm excited to be going back is because I'm going to marry the love of my life. Toby and I are at the airport right now and we are getting ready to board.
"So Spence, when do you want to start planning the wedding?" Toby asks. We actually haven't talked much about the wedding these past two weeks.
"Well Hanna's gonna help us, so maybe in a couple of days. When do you go back to work?"
"On Friday so in three days"
"Okay so we could do it Wednesday or Thursday"
"Are you nervous"
"What, about panning the wedding? Nope"
"No, about the wedding"
"Oh. Well I'm not sure. I mean I'm excited but I just want to make sure it's perfect. Are you?"
"Yeah. I think it will be perfect though. I can't wait until the day we both say 'I do'" he says as he smiles.
We get on the plane and we decide to watch a movie and I lean on Toby and fall asleep. I slept the whole way back to America dreaming about what's about to come in my future with Toby. There's something I haven't told Toby, that could ruin our wedding. I've been getting threats from someone saying if we get married they will kill me and if I tell Toby, he will want to wait to get married until we stop the stalker. But, I don't want to wait, I want to marry my Toby, so that's why I can't let him find out.

Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated in months. I've been really busy with school. School is ending in a few weeks so I'll be able to update more. Also sorry for this really crappy chapter, I promise next chapter will be long and it will get better. P.S follow me on Twitter @xreowxx and I'll follow back💘.