Chapter 18

Spencer's POV
We just landed home and we get our bags and stuff. We head out to go and meet my mom because she said she's taking us out for lunch. Toby and I walk and we hold hands and smile at each other as we walk. We get to where people meet their drivers and I see my mom. She looks up and is smiling really big. We walk over to her and I just hug her big and then she pulls out of the hug and looks me in the face and smiles. I've never seen my mom smile at me like that, it makes me so happy. Then she looks to Toby and says " Hello, future son-in-law" and hugs him. This makes me so happy, 7 years ago she didn't even want me to be around Toby and now she is hugging him. We start to head out and then we go to lunch.
"Thanks so much Mrs. Hastings for taking us for lunch" Toby says politely.
"Please Toby, you're marrying my daughter you can call me Veronica"
Toby nods and smiles. I'm so glad they get along now, this is totally different than Melissa and Wren, my mom hated wren but she seems to love Toby.
We get to the restaurant and we order our food and talk a lot about the wedding.
"So when are you going to start planning it?" My mom questions.
"We are gonna talk with Hanna because she is a wedding planner so we were hoping to start planning this week"
"That's great" my mom says so excited. She really has changed over the years.
"Spence we should actually go meet up with her today since I'll be going back to work soon it will be easier to start planning today" Toby suggests.
"Okay that's perfect." I say and smile. " I'll just text Hanna to let her know"
We continue our lunch and have a great lunch.
"Thanks so much Mom for inviting me and Toby" I say as we leave.
Then me and Toby go to Hanna's to starting planning our beautiful wedding.
"So guys where do you want to get married?" Hanna asks.
"We were thinking on a beach, we don't want to have a wedding inside." Toby says. Then Hanna's face gets really excited and she says
"O perfect. How about Cape May since that's a place we and you guys went a lot in our teen years?"
Me and Toby look at each other and we both nod and smile. I honestly don't care where it is, I'm just happy to be marrying my Toby. We get a lot of things planned, we plan the place, the food and who we are inviting.
"Well I guess the last thing would be a date." Hanna says.
Me and Toby look at each other. We never even discussed a date. Then it hits me and it looks like it hits him too.
"November 6th" we say in sync. November 6th was when we shared our first kiss in front on the hotel about 7 years ago. We smile at each other and then hold each other hands. There's no way I can tell him about the threats I'm getting, it will just ruin everything.

Hey guys sorry I have not updated in months, I've been really busy and I've been kind of lazy too. I know I keep saying I'm going to update, but I'm gonna try my best to update whenever I can. Thanks for 6k reads! You guys are the best.
Follow me on Twitter @nattiesbellas