Chapter 13- finally

So I decided to drive to Toby's house. I walk up to the door and knock. I'll look around as I wait for him to open the door.

"Spencer?" He says with a really confused look on his face.
"Toby, can I come in?" I ask him nicely with a smile on my face.
"Why?" He asks confused.
"Please Toby I need to talk to you."
"Okay come in," he finally says and opens the door for me. We walk into his house and he leads me to his living room to sit down.

"Look Toby I need to be honest with you. When I came back to rosewood I still had feelings for you. I tried to get over you but it hasn't worked. I tried to make you jealous by kissing Caleb. And I also got information from Travis that could ruin your relationship. I even was going to tell you but I can tell you're happy with Yvonne and I don't want to be the reason you're not anymore. I'm sorry but I just really needed to get that off my chest." I say sighing and trying to catch me breath because I said that a little too fast.

"What information are you talking about?" He asks.

"Look if I tell you, I'm gonna be the reason for your breakup"
"Spencer just tell me" I could tell he was starting to get mad.

"I can't," I say sighing.
Toby, frustrated with my stubbornness says, "Look if you really are my best friend you would tell me."

Whoop, and there it is. That title, best friend, whenever he called me that it was my weakness. He knew I would do anything for my best friends.

"Fine. Yvonne is using you. She only was dating you to make some other guy jealous. She was never really in love with you. And now she's cheating on you with Travis." I say looking down at my feet.

"What?" He says sounding hurt. I look up and see the pain in his eyes.

Does he really love Yvonne? This must've broke his heart. Why did he have to use the 'best friend' word. I didn't want to be the reason for his heartbreak.

"I'm sorry Toby. I know you love her, but it's true," after I say that all he does is laugh.

"What's so funny?" I ask confused.
"You said I love Yvonne," he laughs even more.
"Yeah?" I say really confused right now.

"The truth is I don't. I only said it because I thought she loved me and I felt bad." He confesses. Wait wait wait wait wait. What did he just say? Did he really say what I just thought he said? He doesn't love Yvonne? What?

"What?"

"Spencer, I haven't been completely honest with you. I still have feelings for you. When I met Yvonne I thought if I dated her I would forget all about you but, you're hard to forget. And you coming back to rosewood didn't make it any easier to get over you. Then you kissing Travis and Caleb just made me extremely jealous. I'm sorry Spencer but I love you. No matter how much I try to convince myself that I don't, in reality I do. I've been trying to find my soul mate for a while but my problem is I didn't realize I already found her. Her name is Spencer Hastings, the girl who stole my heart." He says spilling the contents of his heart to me.

My heart melts at his words. After he finishes he walks over to me and grabs me face and looks at me for a few seconds and then smashes his lips onto mind. I miss the feeling of his lips on mine. I kiss him back and this is honestly the best feeling ever. I finally won back my Best friend. My boyfriend. My lover. My soulmate. My Toby.