Chapter 9-Spaleb

Spencer's POV
So after I left Toby I went to Caleb and explained everything that happened.
"Oh my god he can't even admit he's jealous"
"To bad there isn't a way to prove to him that he's jealous"
"I mean unless me and you became a thing"
"That's great!"
"Caleb I was joking. I thought we agreed we were just friends"
"I know, I'm saying we should make him think we are a thing"
"Ohhh I see where you're going with this."
"So I know you're thinking of a plan tell me what it is."
"Well I know Toby is going to be with Yvonne around 4 at the coffee shop, so we wait outside until we see them coming and they can see us and we make out. Then later I'll apologize to Toby for arguing and see if he says anything about seeing us kiss"
"Hmm make out?"
"Yep"
"We should practice"
"Ok"
Then we start making out but we keep laughing. So it's a good thing we practiced and we practiced until we didn't laugh while we were kissing.
"Ok Caleb time to go it's almost time"
So we drive to the coffee shop. We stand and I lean on him until I see Yvonne and Toby coming out of the coffee shop. As I see them we start making out.

Toby's POV
I thought talking to Yvonne would get Spencer off my mind but it didn't. We are walking out of the shop and then I see a couple making out and as I walk closer I realize it's CALEB AND SPENCER?!?!?! WTF?!?! She told me they weren't becoming a couple. I guess she changed her mind. I hate them. I hate them so much. I'm never talking to either of them again. Spencer and Caleb should not be a couple. Spencer should only be with me. I can't be with Spencer though because of Yvonne. I walk into the car with Yvonne and we drive off.

Spencer's POV
I saw them drive away. I hope my plan worked.

-few hours later-
I decided I'll call Toby and apologize about the fight.
*calls toby* *no answer* *calls Toby again*
"Hello?"
"Hey Toby"
"What do you want?"
"I called to apologize about our fight"
"Really?"
"Yeah I'm sorry"
"I don't care"
"What?"
"I don't care that you're sorry."
"Why?"
"Because I think our friendship don't working and I don't think we should be friends anymore"
"Toby I said I was sorry"
"And I said I don't care. Goodbye Spencer"
"Toby wait"
"What?"
"Why are you being like this?"
"Because you lied to me"
"How?"
"You told me you and Caleb weren't starting a relationship"
"And?"
"I saw you guys kissing today"
"Yeah we were just kissing"
"Bull shit"
"So you're jealous"
"What?"
"You're jealous, you know of Caleb"
"You wanna know what goodbye Spencer"
Then he hung up. Well I found out he was jealous but now he won't forgive me. Ugh