Chapter 15- A dream come true

-5 months later-

Toby's POV
I can't believe it's been 5 months since Spencer and I started dating again. I love her so much and I don't know how I could've ever let her go. Right now we are flying to London and Spencer is leaning on my shoulder and watching a movie with me. I grab her hand and she looks up at me and smiles. I smile back and kiss her forehead. I can't wait till later on.

Spencer's POV
I can't believe I'm finally going to London with Toby. I remember in high school when I said to him the next time he goes to London that he's taking me with him and well look what happen. We are landing in a few hours and I honestly can't wait for the next two weeks that we are in London, Toby has something planned for us everyday. I'm so excited.

-few hours later-
"Toby I'm gonna go shopping for a little bit before our date later."
"Okay babe, just come back here because I ordered room service"
"Okay Tobes" I say and then kiss him and walk out the door. I have a driver waiting for me and I get into the car. I have him drive me to the mall and I buy a few things and then I go back to the hotel. I see that the room service just got there.
"Hey spence"
"Hey Toby" I say kissing and then hugging him.
We had a good meal.
"Spence, you wanna play scrabble?"
"You brought the board?" I ask so excited.
"Yep"
"I certainly want to play scrabble" Toby gets up and goes into the other room and he comes out with the board already unfolded and carries it to the table. I walk over to the table and see that there are letter tiles already on the board. I read them and it says "Will you marry me" as soon as I read it I look right at Toby and I see him getting down on one knee and then he opens a box.
"My beautiful Spencer, will you marry me?" He says with a huge smile across his face. I'm so teary-eyed and speechless I just nod and smile. He then gets up and puts the ring on my finger and grabs my face and looks at me for a few seconds. Then he kisses me and I kiss him back. Then we just hug.
"I love you so much Toby"
"I love you too and I don't ever want to lose you again"
"You don't even have to worry about that"
"So are we playing or what?"
"Of course, I'll never pass up a game of scrabble" after I finish saying that we clear the board and start playing. Toby once again was kicking my ass in this game but for some reason this time I didn't really seem to care. All I could think about was how my dreams are coming true.