Dragon Training

Everyone was leaving, and talking about how happy they are that I'm now Half Dragon. "Alright, now that your Half Dragon Callie, you need a "trainer", I'm guessing you would like Drago??" "Yes.." "Ok! Drago you alright with that?" "Alright with it?? I would love it!" "Haha it's settled then! Drago, maybe you could give Callie a tour of Mythandria??" "Of course! Callie, come on" After Drago gave me a tour of Mythandria, which took 40 minutes, I was ready for training. "Wow this place is so big.." "Yea it is." "I'm guessing the first thing to learn is teleporting and getting used to my wings??" "Yup! Let's get to it" So after about an Hour and a half, I knew how to teleport, how to deal with my wings, including flying, and I was happy as ever! Snowbell was following me, but staying out of the way. Even though she couldn't stay, she seemed happy for me. "Whew.. I'm tired, that was fun though!" "Haha it was fun! Thats enough training for tonight, you should be getting home! Your moms coming home soon." "Oh ok, can I tell them about me being Half Dragon??? "No, keep that a secret... OH that reminds me! If you can feel yourself getting mad, cover your eyes strait away!" "Because they turn red right?" "Haha Yup! Have a good night Callie! Cya Snowbell!" Drago pet snowbell, and she seemed happy about that. I said my goodbyes, grabbed snowbell, and teleported home. I checked the hole in the roof, but it was fixed. "Drago must have fixed that, thank god.." When I went back in my room, Snowbell was allready fast asleep, and when I went to bed, I fell asleep pretty fast too.