Akwardness

When I woke up, I dreaded school a whole lot more than I already do... It was going to be SO akward today.. Atleast I was gonna have Tia with me.. As usual, I got ready for school, ate, took Snowbell out, and then walked to school. While I was walking, I heard someone behind me, I really didn't want to look because thought it was Travis, but luckily, it wasn't. It was my brother Dante. "Dante you scared me! I thought Travis was walking behind me.." "Travis?? You mean the Travis you have a crush on?" "SHUT UP!.. And yes.." "Oh wow, when did you find him??" "Oh.. Uhhhhhh.. I was uh.. Walking Snowbell and I wasn't looking where I was going annndd... Bumped into him.." "Now thats a lie if I've ever heard one! C'mon you can tell be, I'm your brother, plus we truced to never keep secrets." " *sigh* I know I know but.. This secret is.. Like really REALLY important to KEEP a secret.. I can't tell you.. I can't really tell anyone accually.. Atleast until i get permission." "Fine, you win this round, you head off to school! Cya later sis!" "Cya!" Dante and I go to different schools. EVERYONE I know goes to Brookswood so I really wanted to go there. My mom let me but kept Dante at LSS, luckily he's not too jealous :P When I got to school, I met up with Tia at our normal spot, and luckily Travis was no where to be seen, so I could tell Tia 'bout him without blushing 99% of the time. "Hey, I saw someone yesterday that I haven't seen in 6 years! And apperently he goes to this school, I told him to meet at the front of the school at lunch." "Really?? 6 years?? Woah how the heck did that happen?" "Long story.." "Oh suuuure... But yea i would like to meet him! Maybe you two could get together.. Eh?" "TIA OMG IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!! We've been FRIENDS since we were 3 and niether of us has shown ANY of liking eachother" "Hahaha yea right! Your blushing, you obviously like him!" "Grrrrrr.... I'm going to be late.. Cya, AND DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU KNOW WHAT... BECAUSE ITS NOT TRUE..." "Ha yea right, I'll try not to, Cya!" As the first few classes went by, the longer it seemed to take for lunch to come.. But it did which seemed like I waited a year, I went to the front of the school, and of course, only Travis was there... I had to try and be less akward, because Travis wasn't akward at all, and if I keep being like this he's gonna know I like him... And I don't want that to happen right now. "Hey Travis." "Hey Callie! So where's that girl you were talking about yesterday?" "Well, first off, her name is Tia, and she likes being late for things so she'll be here soon I guess." "Oh ok, good." "Good? Why's that good?" "Because I wanted to ask you something I've wanted to ask for awhile now..."