The Question. The Answer.

"O-oh.. And w-what's that..?" "Well.. BigBang finnaly decided to come to Canada, and there next concert is in Vancouver, I know you've loved them since you were 13 so.. You wanna go?" I stood there, shocked, I imagined he would of asked me out right there but... A BigBang concert.. They know they would have to speak English.. I can't use English sub live so... Yea they spoke English in the Australian concert not too long ago.. "Callie?? You still shocked or you checkin me out ;P" And of course Travis just HAD to say that... "TRAVIS NO OMG SRSLY... And YES I would love to go to their concert! When?" "Tomorrow *whispers* and don't worry, I told Drago about this and he's ok with it since your such a Fangirl" "Thank you so much!" I would have given him a hug but... With that a last thing he said I really didn't feel like it... "Also... I got two tickets.. I'm not really into them but I know your bro-" "DID I HEAR BIGBANG TICKETS?!?" Just then, Tia made her grand entrance/first impression on Travis, but of course she tripped.. "Nice job Tia, great first impression! I think your starting to get Kyshas falling ability" "Shut up!! And no, no one is as good at falling as Kysha! Now back to what I was saying... DID I HEAR BIGBANG TICKETS?!?" "Haha yea, I got Callie one, i thought maybe her brother might wanna come so I got 2.. Why are you so excited??" Just then Tia started begging me, not allowing me to speak, to bring her and not Dante.. "PPPLLLEAASSEE BRING ME AND NOT YOUR BROTHER I WILL DIE IF I DONT GO!!!!" I eventually interupted her and got to speak, "IF YOU LET ME SPEAK MAYBE YOULL HEAR MY ANSWER!" "Oh oops.. Sorry.." "It's ok, and Of course I would bring you! We've both been dieing to go so.." "YAAAAY!! When and where?!?" "Tomorrow in Vancouver." "What time??" "Uhhh.. Travis what time??" "2:30" After me and Tia calmed down a bit, we all started talking, I introduced Tia and Travis properly, and the rest of the day went by super fast. I couldn't wait for tomorrow! When I got home I told my mom about seeing Travis again and him getting me BigBang concert tickets, and she then noticed something I didn't, that made me even more excited! "Hey, did you know these are VIP tickets??" "WHAT?!?" I took a closer look at them, and my mom was right, they were VIP tickets. I called Tia and told her that, and she was super excited. We both agreed on bringing money to buy stuff like food, because we're always hungry, I got off the phone, took snowbell out, and jumped on my bed super excited for tomorrow. A few hours pass and I'm still wide awake. "Ugh I hate not being able to sleep..." Snowbell then jumped on my bed, which she normally doesn't do, came beside me, and layed down. I think I fell asleep about 10 minutes later, still excited for tomorrow!"