The Truth Hurts..

I woke up to my phone ringing. I quickly picked it up and answered it without even looking at the Caller ID. Callie: Hello? Jiyong: Hey Jagi.. TOP told you the news..?" I was shocked. TOP didn't lie.. They were leaving again.. Callie: Y-yea.. He did.. The second I can move im moving to Seoul.. Long Distance is really hard to handle, especially for me.. Jiyong: Yea I know.. I wish I could stay there forever but.. Work is work and, it sucks sometimes.. Callie: Yea.. I wish you could stay here too.. I'll miss you, a lot.. Do you know how long your gonna not be here for..? Jiyong: No I don't know.. A few years is what he said.. Callie: Oh.. Well, I gotta get ready for school.. Jiyong: Okay.. Have a good day Cal. Love you. Callie: Tell the others I said bye. Love you too." I hung up, and got ready for school, trying not to cry, which I failed at doing.. I got my bag and went to school.
=~=~=~=~= After School =~=~=~=~=
Again, day full or work and bullies. But today was horrible, because I couldn't go see the guys.. I went home crying, mostly from BigBang leaving. I couldn't believe they left so soon.. I looked down and I then I saw it, the Locket Ji gave me. I smiled just thinking about him. Someone poked me and I smiled even though I got startled, thinking it was Ji. But when I turned around, I saw Travis. Callie: Oh.. H-hi Travis.. Travis: Hey, are you ok? Callie: Yea, I'm crying I'm totally fine! Travis: That was stupid of me.. I'm sorry, why are you crying? Callie: Bullies is one reason. But the big reason is because BigBang left again today.. Travis: Oh, it's ok! You'll see them again, and you can still call them right?" He came in for a hug but I declined very fast. He looked confused, and while looking at me confused he saw the Locket with "Jiyong" written on it. Travis: Cal, what's that? Callie: Hm? Oh this.. *sigh*.. Jiyong gave it to me.. For my birthday.. Travis: Oh, may I ask why his name is on it and why it's in a heart shape..? Callie: B-because.. We're dating.. And- Travis: Pffff Callie! Your lieing skills are as bad as before! I don't think a Celebrity would date you!" When he said that, my tears gave in and I just broke. Callie: Why does everyone say that?! "Oh you can't date a celebrity! Liar" I hate people so much.. Go away Travis your just gonna make things worse.. Travis: Can you tell me the truth about the Locket please?? Callie: I DID TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!" *ring* *ring* I looked at the Caller ID, it was Jiyong. Callie: OH THANK GOD HE CALLED ME!!" I picked up and put it on speaker phone so Travis could hear. Jiyong: Hey Jagi, just wanted to tell you that we got on the plane, I wish i could've seen you before we left.. Callie: Yea I wish too.. Travis: WAIT YOU TWO ARE DATING?!? Callie: TRAVIS SHUT UP!! Travis: WERE DATING CALLIE HOW CAN YOU DATE HIM?!? Callie: EXCUSE ME?!?? THIS IS WHAT I ARGUED TO YOU ABOUT!! I WILL NOT NOR EVER DATE YOU!!! Aish you just don't learn! Jiyong: Cheating on me the second I leave eh? Callie: Opppppaaaaa nooooooo! I would never do that to you! Travis: Oppa? That's a dumb name.. Where did y- Callie: *slap* TRAVIS! I SAID SHUT UP!! And stop following me you creep! Jiyong: Are you ok Cal? You allready seem stressed.. Callie: I would be fine if Travis wasn't around... Jiyong: I'm gonna try and call you everyday, I know it's gonna be hard for the both of us.. Callie: Yea.. "Mom: CALLIE CAN YOU HURRY UP?? I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!" Aish.. COMING!! Well, guessing you heard that.. I'll talk you you later. Jiyong: Alright.. Talk to you later." I hung up and ran into the house, wonder what was so important. Callie: What is it mom?? Mom: Dante has a Girlfriend!! Their sooooo cute together! Callie: REALLY?! That's what was so important?? Aish mom your hopeless! Mom: Haha sorry! I just get excited!! Callie: No duh.." I went into my room and did the pile of homework I had. I took Snowbell out for a long walk after that. About and hour later I went home, it was allready 9:30, so I watched a few movies before going to bed. I had a feeling this was going to be a VERY, long few years...