Rough Day

I woke up in the morning to the best thing in the world... Sickness -.- "Ugghhh whyyy todaayyyy?!" Today was not a day I wanted to be sick, though all days I don't want to be sick.. I got ready for school, trying not to fall over still feeling a bit wobbly. I eventually made it, but I was welcomed by the bullies that hadn't done anything last week.. I thought "They must have planned something big for them to not do anything last week.." I walked passed them, they saw me and just started watching me "Great, stalking bullies.." I thought.. I got my stuff, closed my locker, turned around and I was on the floor. I heard the bullies laughing while they walked away. Then the bell rang. "Ugh, stupid bullies..." I got up, picked my stuff up and went to class. I know one or two I the bullies are in my class, so I got paper and other stuff thrown at me almost the entire class. I was going to my locker when I was pushed into my locker. "Could you go push someone else please..?!" "*laughing* No way! The daddies girl is more fun to bully!!" I could feel the tears coming once he said that. I got up, went to my locker for my textbook, and walked to class. The whole being bullied thing happened all day. I was walking home when I got a text from DaeSung, "Hey bestie!! How was school? :P" I had to tell him the truth, I feel bad that I ruined him happy mood though... "I'm really sorry to burst your happy mood, but school was the worst..." "Awww does someone needs a hug?" "Heh, nah I deal with this all the time, plus I don't want you to drive out here just to hug me.." "Are you sure? It doesn't bother me.." "Yes I'm sure Dae.." "Okay.. I guess I'll talk to you later." I walked into my house, did the normal stuff, and went to Mythandria to train and to cool off a bit. When I got there, Drago asked why I was here so early. I just said I wanted to cool down. I walked over to the training place and I saw Travis. "Hey Travis, were you at school today?" "Huh? Oh hey Cal, and yea I was. Why?" "Did you happen to be in my hallway? Or did you see me?" "Uhh.. No and no, again why are you asking?" "*sigh*.. No reason.." "Are you sure?" "Yep.." "Okay.. Oh and since your here, Why didn't you tell anyone that were dating yet?!? Anyone could have hit on you!" "I didn't tell them because.. I don't know why, and you don't have to worry! Like I said there going to be gone in two days!!" "Well.. I'm gonna say something about it!" "What? No! You don't even know where they live!" "I'll find out, also, I'm gonna make an announcement on Twitter that were dating, and I'm going to tell every guy you an I know, I do NOT want anyone to hit on you! I will give you a chance to tell BigBang but if y--" "TRAVIS NO!! UGGGHH! I DIDNT EVEN AGREE TO US DATING!! IF YOUR GONNA BE LIKE THIS I DO NOT WANT TO DATE YOU!!" I yelled pretty loud and I knew some people were watching, but I didn't care. My day has been horrible. Travis just stared at me, looking really sad and confused. He's never seen this side of me before. "S-sorry.. I guess we won't date and.. I-I'll leave you alone. Cya..... He then ran away, I felt a little bit bad, but I came to train and to de stress myself, so that's what I did for a while. I eventually texted Travis saying that I had a horrible day and that I was sorry for yelling. Once I looked up from my phone, I guess a person here that was friend with Travis started to tell and argue with me that what I did was really rude. The guy eventually stormed off leaving me furious when I got a call from GD, I was so mad I accidentally yelled at him for no reason.. "Hey Cal-" "WHAT?!?" Instantly realizing what I did I apologized. "O-oh GD I'm so so SO sorry! My day has been horrible and some guy just argued with me over something.. " "I-it's okay.. I can talk some other time if you want..?" "Nono it's fine.." "Okay, well I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with us tomorrow after your out of school??" "S-sure I'd love to!" "Great! Cya tomorrow then!" "Kay cya!" Drago then talked to me about the argument that happend and we worked it out. I went home, jumped in bed, and for the first timeout awhile, I  accually cried myself to sleep. I haven't told you before but.. A few years after my dad died, and the bullies started to get worse, I started to cut. And I was thinking about that while crying myself to sleep. Those bullies were really getting to me...