BigBang Fun

*Hai guys! I just wanted to say that this is a made up story, so I'm making some BigBang stuff up. ;P * ( GD: Age: 21, Hair Colour: Blue and Pink Hair :3. TOP: Age: 22, Hair Colour: His fabulous blue hair in Fantastic Baby :3. SeungRi: Age: 19, Hair Colour: Blonde. DaeSung: Age: 20: Hair Colour: Brown. TaeYang: Age: 21: Hair Colour: Black )
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
As me and Tia walked in the door, I thought my nervousness would grow, but it accually decreased. Weird. Oh well.. GD, being the leader and being formall, introduced us to everyone and we all shook hands. GD was the first to start the conversation that was probably the best conversation I'll ever have. GD: So, do you two know how to speak Korean?? Tia: I'm trying to learn from Callie, she spends almost all her free time learning Korean, and in school she does the Korean class instead of French. Callie: Heh.. Well.. Not all my freetime now.. Tia: Now?? What do you mean now? Callie: Oh nothing.. Tia: Suuuuure.. SeungRi: So you started learning Korean just because you like us?? Callie: Yea.. I've liked you guys since I was 13, Tia has liked you since she was 13 too. Seungri: Woah.. You guys are long term fans huh?? Callie: Yea I guess you could say that.. SeungRi: Now to the more important question, who do you like the most?? From who you want to date to who you want to keep as just a friend? Tia: Obviously TOP is 1st ;P 2nd is GD, 3rd is DaeSung, 4th is Seungri, sorry Tae your last ;P Taeyang: It's ok, I've got plenty of ladies anyway.. Also I kinda have to go guys, family stuff. GD: Alright, hope everything works out! Tia; *whispers* Your blushing a lot, are you okay?? Callie: *whispers* No I'm not.. I-I'm not good with this stuff.. I-It's akward and I get really nervous... Tia: *whispers* okay, that I'll say it for you. Callie: *whispers* don't you dare! Tia: *whispers* I do dare! And I'll say you want to marry TOP instead of dating him! Callie: *slap* Tia: OWWWWW THATS THE MILLIONTH TIME TODAY WHYYYYYYYY!!!!! Callie: Oh I wonder why.. Maybe you should think before you speak.. TOP: Told you they would kill eachother.. GD: Haha could you two stop beating eachother up? Tia: accually, I'm not beating Callie... And Callie will kill me.. Callie: Nahhh, Nick loves you too much to let you die *wink* Tia: Grrrrrrrr... Callie: Haha! Daesung: Could you guys stop before you kill GD? Tia: We allready killed him in the hallway, or should I say Callie killed him.. Callie: Yea I'll take all the credit! My humour is better than TOPs anyway so.. ;P TOP: Oh really?? Like that's true, my humour is the best.. Callie: Uh-huh... Suuuuurree.. GD: Alright.. Before you say anything, Callie, we all talked and decided on 2 things, first of all, we'd all like to get your Phone Numbers so we can talk, second, we would like to see you sing ;P Callie: W-what.. M-me?? Sing?? Nonononononononooo my singing is horrible!! Tia: Do it for your lover Callie c'mon! Callie: *slap* Tia OWWWWW! I need to stop talking.. Callie: Yea you do.. Daesung: I don't think anyone's singing is bad, I think you'll be just fine! Callie: T-thanks but.. I-I'm really not comfortable singing... Tia: Stop being so Shy and Nervous! Callie: Oh then why don't you sing huh?? Tia: Oh uhh.. Because my throat hurts.. Callie: Oh ok my thoat hurts too then. Tia: *sigh* Well my singing voice is horrible! Your voice is fabulous..!After we all talked a bit more, we exchanged phone numbers, then Tia and I waved to then as we drove off back to our houses. As soon as I dropped Tia off and went back home, I went into my room and Teleported off for my training in Mythandria.