Family Bonding Day :P

I woke up to a huge headache for no reason. "Guess I had too much fan yesterday.." said aloud. I went in the bathroom to get ready for the day when I noticed, I didn't cut yesterday. "I'm gonna try and run clean for as long as I can.." I somehow thought with my headache still looming. I went into the kitchen to get some Advil when Dante walked in. Dante: Are you ok sis? Getting sick? Callie: No I don't think I'm getting sick, just a headache.. Dante: Oh ok, well mom's staying home today. She said she had the day off and she wanted to spend some time with us. Callie: Oh ok.. I hope I feel better soon, I really want to spend time with her.. Dante: I hope you feel better too.." Then I remembered about being Half Dragon, I had to tell him. I mean, he was my brother, and we promised not to keep secrets.. Before he walked away I caught him. "Wait, is mom still sleeping?" Dante: Yea, why? Callie: Come to my room, I have something I want to tell you.." I walked into my room with Dante following. He sat on my bed as I closed, and locked, my door. Dante: Did something bad happen? What's wrong? Callie: Nothing's wrong, nothing bad happened. Something good happened.." I said that with a smile, and spread my wings. Dante looked at me, surprised and shocked. He knew about the whole Half Dragon dream thing. He got up and hugged me while smiling. Dante: I-it's real huh? Callie: Yea, I'm so happy about it too! Drago's real, King Phycin's real.. It's all real and I can't even express how happy I am! Mom: *knock* *knock* Sweety? Did your brother tell you what I wanted to do today?" I quickly pulled my wings back in, and making them "invisible" so no one can see them ( as they are always unnoticeable ) and I agreed to my mom and opened the door. She smiled and hugged me. The rest of the day was Family Bonding and I had just as much fun as I did yesterday! We came home from dinner at around 5:48pm and we all came into the house smiling. Me and Dante hugged our mom and said "We love you" almost in sync. Her and Dante went to turn an a movie and I went to my room to take of the makeup I put on. Just then I heard Drago yelling. A half dragons "trainer" can speak with the person their training without even being there. Drago: Callie! I know your still training but ... WOAH.. *boom* We need you! The fire dragons are attacking and we need .. As much force as possible!! Callie: Oh uhh.. Okay I was spending the day with my mom though! Drago: I'm so sorry but we need you!" I went out and dragged Dante into my room quickly. Dante: Woah what in the world is wro- Callie: I'm sorry but Mythandria is being attacked! Make up an excuse, don't tell mom, or ANYONE! Please!" I said whisper shouting. Dante agreed and quickly went out and started talking to my mom. I closed my door and teleported away to Mythandria. Right when I got there I had to dodge a fireball. Drago was right near me and quickly explained what happened. I guess there was a rumour that the Phsycic Dragons were gonna ambush the Fire ones. That rumor was fake, but the Fire Dragons took it seriously and came to attack us. Drago protected me once in a while and I helped fight.
~=~=~=~= After the Battle =~=~=~=~
A fireball slightly hit my wing as burnt it pretty bad. Us Phsycic Dragons are very weak to the Fire ones. I noticed it was 9:37pm and I said I had to get home. Drago and King Phycin thanked me for helping and that fighting rose my skills ALOT. I teleported in my room, opened my door and saw my mom and Dante laughing at a movie they were watching. I smiled and came to join them. My mom "knew where I was" with Dante's excuse so we all just watched Movies and had a good time. By 11:23pm I think I fell asleep on the couch... :P