Suspicious

I woke up, remembering I had to go to school today. "Ugh great.. Can't wait for this.." I thought. I got ready for school, and resisting taking apart a razor for the blades. I started walking to school when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, seeing GD chuckle a bit. Callie: GD, you scared the heck 'outta me! Don't do that! Also why are you following me? GD: Sorry, and I was gonna ask if you wanted a ride to school? I was driving by going to a dance studio over there *points on the direction of the school*. I saw you walking and remembered you had school today. Callie: Oh, well no it's ok. I walk to school all the time, and again I don't want any more people bullying me about someone, especially you.. :3 GD: *sigh* Okay, stay safe! Callie: Yea yea I will!" I looked around and no one was watching so I kissed GD on the cheek again and walked away smirking. I saw him drive ahead and turn a corner. I sighed, I wanted him to drive me to school, I wanted help with the bullies.. But doing that would only make more bullies and make me seem weak. The sooner we announce it the sooner the Fans will like me, I know that for sure. Maybe after I finish school. But what about collage? Aish! The decisions I need to make..

=~= Right after the end of school bell rings =~=

I was walking to my locker, and out of the corner of my eye I saw GD. I thought "Aish! GD why did you come, not like I don't want you here but.. Ugh.." He was slightly looking at me, I could tell, and as if right on cue, the bullies came behind me and pushed me into the lockers. Laughing and calling me names.. I fell to the floor, not wanting to get up, hoping GD would come before anything worse happens. "What is wrong with you idiots?! Why would you hurt an innocent girl? You guys are so pathetic! Go hurt someone else!" I looked up from my teary eyes and saw GD yelling at the bullies, and saw girls freaking out that G-Dragon, THE G-Dragon, was at the school. The bullies looked at him and walked away. GD looked back at me and helped me pick my stuff up. GD: Are you alright? Callie: Y-yea.. T-thanks.." GD looked at his phone and did something. Just then I heard my phone beep as he went to go sign stuff that some Fangirls were were pushing in his face. The text was from GD. "Try to make it seem like we don't know eachother. It won't be too suspicious then, just realize that im G-Dragon now that I'm signing stuff and slightly freak out. Just go with it alright?" I looked back at him surprised and then finnally said "W-wait.. Y-your G-Dragon..?" The girls around watching is that were suspicious heard that and then made there way over here realizing that I was just a fan and GD just did a good deed. GD: Uh-huh. I am. Callie: Eh..! W-well.. T-thank you again f-for helping m-me.! GD: No need to thank me. Now might I be able to catch you name? ;P Callie: E-eh..?! Umm.. I-it's C-Callie.. GD: Cool, nice to meet you! Want an autograph? Callie: *silent and staring* GD: Heh, I'll take that as a yes." He took my Sweater I was holding and signed it. I was desperately trying not to burst out laughing. He gave my sweater back, signed some more stuff from other girls and walked out waving. All the girls were either screaming or staring in disbelief. I opened my locker, put my stuff away, and got out my backpack. I walked out of school to see a hoard of girls by a car. I instantly knew that was GD. I walked passed it and texted him, "Thanks again.. But you didn't have to do that. That was nothing compared to what they've done before.. I can drop by your place in around 20 minutes if you want to hang out? Maybe a date..? :3 I heard an engine and saw GD's car drive off twards his house. His car was white but he was probably gonna go paint it now that people found out what Color his car is. Once I got home I got a text from, to my surprise, T.O.P. "Hey Callie.. I was wondering, would you like to go to dinner again? Not as a date, just as... Friends..?" I knew I couldn't answer since GD hasn't texted me back yet. I had homework today and about 20 minutes into it I was almost done when I got another text, this time from GD.. No, not GD, Jiyong. I'm dating him now, no need to call him GD anymore. Jiyong: No need to thank me, and.. T-they've done worse? I'm so going to kick their butts.. Just seeing them push you made me freak out.. And I would love to hang out! Sorry but you might not be able to stay long,only a few hours. I've got dance practice to go to. I would still be there but I came to see you just in case <3" Ahhhh he's so sweet! I texted him back strait away. Callie: No need to beat them up! That'll just stir more things up. And ok, I'll be over in a few, Love you <3 :3 " I texted TOP back agreeing to dinner. "Hey TOP, sorry I didn't text back strait away, I have math homework and my brain is dead :P I would love to join you! 6:00?" I finished the last question I had, put on my shoes and was about to walk out of the house when I heard a bark. I looked behind me to see Snowbell looking at me with her head tilted. I knew she wanted to come so I allowed her. "Alright fine you win. Lemme get your collar and leash and we can go to Jiyong's. She barked happily while I put her collar and leash on, then I closed and locked the door and headed out to the Hotel Ji was staying in.