Finally telling them..

I rolled my sleeve up, hesitantly. I couldn't look at their faces.. I would just burst.. But Jiyong grabbed my arm and instantly asked me about it. Jiyong: Callie?! Why do you do this?! Callie: O-one reason is t-the bullies.. T-they get to me a-a lot.. Another r-reason I don't want t-to talk about.. DaeSung: Aish Callie!! Please don't do that!!! It's bad!" I looked up at Dae crying. Callie: I wish I could stop.. B-but I cant... SeungRi: Do you need a panda hug?? Jiyong: Aish SeungRi no she doesn't!!" Ji pulled me into his arms and held onto me not letting me go. I laughed a little at Jiyong getting protective. SeungRi: See Hyung! I made her laugh! She obviously likes me! ;P Callie: Aish SeungRi! I like you as a brother, nothing more!! SeungRi: Awwww.. Jiyong: Ha, BURN!! SeungRi: *pouting*" I looked up to see TOP staring at my arm. I looked away quickly not wanting to talk to him. DaeSung went back to cooking, and Jiyong challenged me to do another Dance. Callie: I'll just beat you again, really want to be humiliated?? Jiyong: I will not! And I was close to beating you last time! Callie: Uh-huh.. SOO close.. Only 2 stars away.. Jiyong: Was not!! Callie: Yea.. Okay.. What song? Jiyong: Hmm.. I can't choose, too many. Callie: Alright! I'll choose. You Make Me Feel, you better hope you have good hips ;P Also SeungRi don't be behind me, that'll just be akward :P SeungRi: Why? Do you twerk? ;P" Everyone laughed at that, I even saw TOP laugh. He was sitting on a stool in the kitchen sulking. Callie: *facepalm* SeungRi.. My gosh there's no use talking to you.. And no!" I beat Ji again, with the cost of SeungRi staring at me the entire time :P Callie: Aish I have a cramp now! Now I remember why Tia calls it the "Cramp Dance" SeungRi: I think you should do that more often ;P Jiyong: SEUNGRI STOP HITTING ON HER MY GOD!" I just died then. I couldn't stop laughing and I don't know why. SeungRi: YAY she's laughing at my jokes again! Callie: No Im laughing AT you! Jiyong: OOOOO BUUURN!!" Callie: Ji your gonna kill me!! Shtap making me laugh! Jiyong: Haha sorry! *hug* Callie: Aish your hopeless! I'm putting music on, I've been addicted to this one song and it needs to be on." I put on the song Please Don't Go ( by Joel Adams ). I sang along to it, me knowing the lyrics :P, and of course SeungRi just HAD to comment of the chorus. SeungRi: Awwww Callie doesn't want us to go! Callie: Aish SeungRi!! I was singing along to the song!! Jiyong: Yea SeungRi! Why'd you have to interrupt?? SeungRi: Stop agreeing with everything your Jagi says! I think your addicted to her! Jiyong: *slap* Callie: Ha! You deserved that! SeungRi: Owwww Hyuuuuuunnggg!!! *pouts* I did not deserve that.. DaeSung: Dinners ready~!!" All that night up until 11:00 we talked, laughed, and hit SeungRi ;P. Except, TOP. He seemed really gloomy the rest of the time. Jiyong was walking me down to my car when my Phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my mom. "Ohh great..." I thought. I picked it up and my Mom made me deaf again asking where I was. Callie: MOM CAN YOU CALM DOWN PLEASE?! My gosh! Im with Jiyong you don't have to be so worried! Mom: *gasp* OMG THATS SO CUUUTE!! Callie: AISH MOOOOM!!! That's like the tenth time could you seriously stop embarrassing me!!! Mom: I told you before! That's my job, I can't stop! Do you think I you could bring Ji over for me to meet him?? Callie: All of BigBangs over, plus I'm pretty sure he's busy tomorrow with Dance practise so.. Another time? Plus I wanted to talk to you about something. Mom: You can tell me now y'know? Callie: Mom I really have to go, I'm coming home right now I don't want to keep Jiyong just standing here. Jiyong: I can wait, it's fine. Callie: No I don't want to keep you for long! By the way, my mom wants to officially meet you, you happen to be free any time tomorrow?? Jiyong: Umm.. Yea I think I am. I get off Dance practice around 1:30 tomorrow so I can come over then if you want?? Callie: Okay, mom Ji says he can come over around 1:30 tomorrow. Does that work?? Mom: Umm.. Yea it does. I don't have work tomorrow. YAY I'm so excited!! Callie: Your starting to sound like a Fangirl :P Mom: I'm not one of those things! They scare me, I almost got my head ripped of last time I was near them!! Callie: Haha I agree with you that their scary! Okay see you in a few, Love you. Mom: Love you too! *click*" I turned around and Ji kissed me again. I can't help but blush whenever he does that.. :3 After a few minutes be broke it and let me go home. Callie: Bye Oppa! Don't kill SeungRi! ;P Jiyong: Cya Jagi, I'll try not to!" I went home and my mom hugged me the second I got in the house. I think she was a little TOO excited for tomorrow. I say her on the couch and we had a very long talk, with some crying, about me and.. Cutting again.. We both went to bed still excited for tomorrow, even after the talk we just had.