Day With GD ;P

GD.. Was infront of my house.. I couldn't believe it! All I thought of was "I'm friends.. With BigBang.. I-I can't even right now :D" GD saw me and waved "Hey Callie! How are you?? And who's beside you?" "Oh hey GD! I'm good, and this is my friend Travis! I haven't seen him for 6 years and I'm SO happy he's back here." I knew Travis was jealous the second he saw GD, because he walked closer to me and had a stern look on his face. "Hello.. GD..." "Travis, stop being so depressed sounding! *whispers* He's a celebrity... ;P " "I'm gonna go.. Cya Cal." Travis walked over to GD, and trying to be quiet ( which he failed ) told GD, "If you do anything with her, your dead.." GD obviously was surprised by that, and watched Travis walking off... Angrily? I couldn't tell.. I walked over to GD and he asked "What's with him??" "I don't know.. *sigh* Something just happened today and.. He's not in the best of moods.. Anyway, why'd you come to my house??" "Oh right, well.. I don't have anything to do today, and SeungRi asked if we wanted to go to some club so everyone but me and TOP went. I asked him if he wanted to come but, he ignored me and went in his room, I think he's using today for sleep.. So I just came to hang out, if your not doing anything??" "No I'm not, and that's cool! Do you like dogs by the way..?" "Yea I love dogs, why do you ask??" "Back up from the door" "Okay.." When I opened the door, yet again Snowbell jumped on me and made me fall in the ground. "Haha Snowbell off! Your getting too heavy for that! GD, this is my Husky Snowbell" "Haha, she's cute." Snowbell looked at GD, tilted her head, and barked happily. "I think she likes you, probably because she hears your songs all the time ;P" "She's got soft fur" "Yea, lemme go put my stuff away, you can come in if you want. My mom doesnt come home until late tonight." "Alright.." I went into my room and put my stuff away, fed Snowbell since I guessed we'd be out for awhile, and walked out the door with GD. "So.. Uhh, w-what did you wanna do..?" "Oh, well if you want I was thinking we could go to this place called Timms Comunity Center??" "I love that place! It has Just Dance 2016 Unlimited now ( for the X-Box 1 ;P ) and I've been practising :P" GD smiled happily knowing he made a good choice on where to go, and then we started walking. It was only 20 minutes away so walking wasn't a problem. Then, me being me, I got a Notifacation on my phone, which GD didn't hear, and I really wanted to look at it. I thought, "What if is an emergency, or what if it's just some game or something.. Ugh I want to look but that's rude.." I was so in the zone when I finnally heard GD say my name, which was his 3rd time saying it, it scared the heck 'outta me. "Callie!" "Huh?! O-oh uh s-sorry, what?" "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" "Nono it's fine that was just me being me :P" "Heh well, I almost forgot to ask, I found this really nice Restaurant we could go to for dinner? N-not as a date obviously.." "Sure! I'd love that" "ARE YOU TWO DATING?? CALLIE WHEN DID YOU MEET BIGBANG??" Of course Dante would come at the best time.. ( sarcasm :P ) "DANTE NOW IS NOT THE TIME! AND NO WERE NOT" "OH ITS ALWAYS THE TIME FOR ME" "Oh my god I'm so sorry about him >3< " "Heh, it's fine, who is he anyway?" "Ugh.. My horrible excuse for a brother.." "Excuse me?? I'm the best brother you could have!" "Your my only brother." "Exactly!" " *facepalm* Dante what is it.." "First off, hey GD, nice to meet ya! As Callie said I am her Faboulous brother Dante ;P " "It's nice to meet you" "You too! And Callie, Travis called me to tell you something" "Oh god.. What now?" "Here look" He showed me a text on his phone, I guess Travis was too angry, sad and nervous to text me directly, this is what the text said: "Hey Dante.. Umm.. Today has been horrible.. Other than Callie saying she likes me.. C-can you ask her if she'd want to.. G-go to dinner sometime..? :3" "Uhh.. I'll text him later.. I've got more important things to do :P " "Haha okay! You two have fun on your Daaaate ;P " " DANTE IM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET HOME! " "Not if I'm not there ;P " "Haha your family sure has a lot of energy!" "Heh.. Yea.. *mutters* Atleast the family I still have..." "What was that?" "Oh nothing!" After about 2 hours of being at Timms, GD and I went to this awesome restaurant, I couldn't believe how good the food was! GD then walked me home. "Today was fun! Thanks for coming over by the way ;P " "Heh.. No need to thank me." "Well, have a good night!" "You too" Out of no where, GD hugged me. The Fangirl inside of me wanted to freak out but luckily I didn't. I waved, went into my house, and Fangirled in my room ;P But everything I do gets interupted right? Right, because Drago teleported into my room with some news.