Last day with BigBang

GD broke the kiss after what felt like minutes, and he looked at me smiling. "Y-you like me..?" I smiled "I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't." He smiled back. "Why didn't you tell me before?" "I-- I was shocked.. I wanted to say that I liked you too but, it was like I forgot how to speak" "Awww! Your too cute!" He said that poking my cheek, I blushed and we finally decided to go in the house, after wiping the tears from our faces. TOP was on the couch, Ingush phone looking gloomy after what he did. Taeyang was listening to music, I think. SeungRi was bugging DaeSung about where to go. And DaeSung was walking around trying to get rid of SeungRi. GD walked in asking SeungRi where he wanted to go. "A night club! Or a beach!" "So anywhere with ladies that are half naked?" "Yup! Ohh maybe the pool!!" I chuckled at Seungris dumb choices. I then spoke up and said "Why don't we go to my favourite place here? I know this place like the back of my hand anyway." "Where is that? Will there be girls?" TOP hit SeungRis arm when he said that making everyone laugh. "Owwww.. Hyunnngggg whyyyy!" He didn't answer, just smirked. I finally decided to give in and tell them where I was wanting to go. "It's a place called Planet Laser. It's the best place ever! Me and a couple of my friend go there like once every week! I still beat them somehow :P" "Okay.. What's planet laser..?" "Right, duh.. It's laser tag. But much more fun then any other place!" DaeSung, SeungRi, and GD all agreed to go. TOP still felt bad so he decided to agree since he didn't want to make me mad or make me cry again. TaeYang apperently had a date so he didn't want to go. "Taeyang you are such a downer! You haven't even made the effort to get to know Callie, and we've seen her a lot!" Taeyang still wouldn't budge, even after GD annoyed him. SeungRi asked if there were anything we should know about the place. "Oh yea! Don't wear white, you'll be really easy to find, basicly just wear black. And don't wear anything too hot, because after 5 minutes in there you'll be dieing!" They all agreed and went into their rooms to change and get ready, I was about to go and do the same myself to when someone grabbed my arm. I looked and saw GD smiling at me. "Since you like me, would you like to be my Girlfriend?" I'm surprised he said that all in one go.. He must have been practising :P "Ofcourse I would!" "You sure, Y'know you'd have to deal with a lot of hate from fans.." I took his hands, looked into his eyes, and told him something that I always keep in my mind ( because I was thinking of starting my own "famous" career if I could :P ) "Haters are just hating on you because their jealous of what you have. They try to make you kill yourself so they could have a chance. Haters don't mean what they say, all they mean is for you to know that their jealous and they want what you have." He smiled at me and kissed me. I felt so happy knowing that GD, my secret Bias, was now my Boyfriend. He broke the kiss and said, "I think you're too strong for my fans. Try not to break them too much :P See you in 30!" I smiled at him, walking out the door and, again, as soon as I got out of range for them to hear me, I started to walk fast and I dialled Tia's number on my phone, desperately hoping she would answer. She answered and before she could even say a full word I Fangirled like crazy. "H-" "TIA OMG YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPED GD CONFESSED HE LIKED ME I COULDNT SAY ANYTHING HE THOUGHT I DIDNT LIKE HIM DANTE CAME OVER TALKED GD CAME OUT CRYING A BUT I STARTED CRYING I KISSED HIM HE KISSED BACK AND NOW WERE DATING!!!!!!" I took a deap breath, knowing that I probably should hurry home since I just wasted a lot of my breath. The other end was silent until Tia started FanGirling too. "WHHHAAATTTTT!!!! YOUR DATING GD?!? DANG GURL YOU GOT SOEM GUTS!!" "Hahaha I know I do! And to think I was going to go back to doing.. IT.." "Awww poor baby! What'cha doing right now?" "Going to my house to change, I'm showing the guys Planted Laser!" "Oh cool!! I would join in but be and Nick have a date :P " "Haha it's ok! I wouldn't of allowed you to come anyway!" "Heeeyyyyy! Ruuude! :P" I opened the door, shut it, went into my room and closed my door at the speed of light, picked up my... *sigh*.. Picked up my Inhaler and went back to. Reaching normally as I changed, talked to Tia, and walked out the door to see GD and the guys allready waiting for me. Tia was still on he phone so I thought told her I had to go and hung up. The rest of the day was SOO fun! The guys LOVED Planet Laser, and when I took them home GD secretly asked me out for dinner. I went out with GD, and the guys for some reason didn't expect anything. The dinner was wonderful and after I dropped him off, TOP apologized about earlier and I forgave him. I went back to my house happy as ever and fell asleep.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
Hey guys! Just a note, I won't be using any Korean terms because I am from Canada and have no idea what any Korean is :P  And I'll give a small description on the main character Callie so you can get to know her better!

Name: Callie ( Nickname: Cal )

Age: 17 ( turning 18 on June 7th :P )

Hair: Down to middle of her back. Blue at the tips.

Eye colour: Green

Life: Dad died when she was 8, bullied since grade 3, cutting since grade 4, asthma, depressed mom, loving brother, *Now half Dragon, and now dating GD ( Jiyong )

Her Likes: Video games ( mostly Just Dance ), drawing, fashion ( not a crazy fashionista, just likes to draw fashion ), singing, dancing, having fun and making people happy

Her Dislikes: Bullies, sadness, spiders ( or any bug for other than caterpillars for that matter ), Alchohol, smoking, drugs, and The Hospital ( bad memories )

I might change a few if I change my mind on some but for now I hope you know Callie a lot better!
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=