After months, happiness :D

=~=~=~ Day before GD comes ~=~=~=
May 3rd. That's when GD said he and BigBang might be able to come back. It's now June 4th, 11:32am on Friday. ( Today was a Pro-D day at school ) and he just texted me saying he'll be here tomorrow. I'm so excited! I can't wait to be in his arms again. The past month has been stress combined with happiness. Stress from the bullies, cutting, and that one Fire Half Dragon. He comes to Mythandria ALMOST every time I'm there just to annoy me. My cutting has been the same. 2-7 cuts 1 or 2 times a day. I went to the bathroom to cut again. I know to control it though, when it starts to hurt I know i should stop and I do. I did 2 and the 3rd one I started hurt a bit. But it hurt a whole lot more when our neighbors made a huge bang and scared me so I accidentally cut a little too deep. I muffled myself from yelling but of course Dante heard it. I heard him rush in my room and knock on the bathroom door. "Callie are you alright?" "Y-yes.. Neighbors just scared me.." "Are you sure? Your not cutting again are you?" "NO and Dante I told you not to say that word! You know I hate it!" "Sorry.. And okay. I better not see any cuts.." I stayed quiet and put a tender bandage on again to stop the blood from showing. I cleaned up because I got a bit of blood on the counter. I walked out and Dante instantly came behind me and pulled my sleeves up, him seeing the tender bandage and knowing why I had it on. "Callie you lied! I knew it!" "Dante please! You understand why don't you? They've gotten to me! I can't handle it!" He hugged me and talked softly. "Callie.. I know I can't stop you but.. Please don't hurt yourself too much.. Please." "I won't Dante don't worry. Now to brighten the mood, wanna get beaten at Just Dance? ;P" He broke the hug smiling. "Pff like you'll beat me! I've been practicing Stadium Flow!" "Okay let's see!" The rest of the day was me and Dante playing Just Dance and talking. Tia stopped by and I did the same thing with her. It was 10:19pm and I decided to go to bed so I could get a lot of sleep for tomorrow. I was super excited! I looked at my phone to see a text from GD. "Hey Jagiya! We'll be at the airport around 9:30am unless our flight is delayed. I'm so excited to see you again! It feels like it's been years since we've seen eachother! Love you <3" I blushed. That was the first time he said that, looks like his Shyness went away! I smiled while replying. "Hey Oppa! I think I'm more excited than you! It has felt like years and I can't wait to see you! I think we should tell the members about "us" too. They'll find out eventually right so may aswell tell them instead of them just finding out. Love you too! <3" I fell asleep happily, and excited for tomorrow.
=~=~=~=~=~ 7:30 am ~=~=~=~=~=~
I woke up looking at the time and getting ready to head to the airport. I looked at my phone to see if GD said anything about a delay but nope. It took awhile for me to get ready but when I did I was surprised. "I've been getting ready for 37 minutes?! Woah okay then.." I thought. I picked up my keys and drove to the airport. I got there at 9:23 and waited a little bit further away from the people there, knowing if they noticed BigBang I would get squashed. I saw the Board that showed the Plane arrivals say that the plane has landed. I saw people walking out, one after one after one. I waited 3 minutes and then I finnally saw him. I saw GD come out first and I instantly ran around the crowd, trying not to look too weird, and surprised him with a hug. I could tell he was smiling. His gaurd looked at me confused. I saw the other members come out and I broke the hug. "Changed your hair colour I see?" "Uh-huh, like it?" I could just see his Bright Orange hair under his Beanie he loves wearing. "Yea I do! Better than the Cottan Candy that you had on your had. ;P" "Ha.Ha. You liked my cotton candy candy hair!" "Haha let's get you out of here before any fans notice you. I allready see a few people eyeing you!" I went to go greet everyone else and then I led them out to my car. GD: " Woah.. Nice car. Almost as good as mine!" Callie: "Thanks, I think.." GD: "Haha your welcome!" SeungRi: "Hyung how come Callie has a better car than me??" We all laughed at SeungRi whining at TOP. T.O.P: Because she's better than you, duh. GD, DaeSung and Taeyang: Oooooooooo! BURN! SeungRi: *pouting* I put all their bags in the Trunk, and put a few up front and behind some seats. Callie: You guys have too much Luggage! DaeSung: We don't have that much.. The trunk is just too small. Callie: Suuuuurre.." I got in the drivers seat, GD got in the passengers seat, and the everyone else somehow fit in the backseat. While going home I blasted a few of their songs singing to a few of them. I dropped them all off at a hotel they were staying at and headed to my house. GD said we would all hang out after they got ready so I went home and got ready ( again ) for the day.