Chapter 3

Scarlett's POV:

"Byee" I said to my parents and Harry as they left, Harry whispered in my ear.

"Justin will be here in a few minutes, dont try anything with him" I screwed my face up at the thought.

"You must be joking" He laughed and walked down the driveway as i shut the door and jumped back on the sofa, i got all snuggled up again when there was a knock.

"Let the fun begin" I said to myself as i opened the door. Justin was standing there as i sadly let him in, i closed the door and walked back to the sofa and jumped back down.

"Do anything just dont talk to me" I said to him, but he ignored me. He sat down right next to me and started talking.

"Do you hate me?" I looked at you and gave him the 'Are you being serious?' Look.

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Because you always argue with me" He laughed.

"Well you hate me so what do you expect" I turned towards the tv, i thought the conversation ended but he started talking again.

"I dont hate you.. i just dont particually like you"

"Back at ya" He laughed, is everything i say funny?

"So i thought today we could get to know each other better?" I turned to face him. "If you wanna"

I shrugged my shoulders "Okay but i still dont like you, understand?" He nodded.

"Okay so whats your favorite colour?"

"We're not 5 Justin and its purple" I rolled my eyes.

"I know" He laughed "Same" He smiled and added.

"Oh hows your singing thing going?" I asked him knowing his manager was always busy having no time for him.

"Oh good now, Scooters mum was in hospital so he had to care for her" He said, i nodded. "You want something to eat?" I wasnt hungry but i could have some fun out of this.

"Yeah" I replied "Could you get me chocolate?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Fatty" He said as he got up.

"Shutup im not fat" I laughed as he walked into the kitchen.

Justin didnt seem like such a bad guy, i guess its when my brother is around that hes an idiot. When he came back he handed me a bar of my favorite chocolate. "How'd you know?"

"Guess" He shrugged and smiled. "We gonna watch a film or...?"

"Yeah.. what one?" I asked.

"You like scary films?" He asked.

"No! They scare me"

He laughed and got up, i was busy eating my chocolate to see which one he put in, it turned out to be Parana. Did i mention i hate that film?

"Justin! Why this one?!"

"Because i get to see you scared" I rolled my eyes and hit him. "Ouch"

"Keep your gob shut" I replied harshly.

"Someones moody"

"Dont start Justin" He shutup and sat back while i was sat quite close to him. I finished my chocolate quickly as i then used a blanket to shield my eyes, i hated blood.

"Justin i actually feel like im gonna be sick" He laughed and put his arm around me, i flinched and looked at him. 

"What?" He said, i just turned back to the screen. It was the sex part and i knew exactly what was gonna happen. You know those moments when you want to turn away from the screen but you cant, yeah thats whats happening right now.