Chapter 4

Scarlett's POV:

I quickly rolled off Justin as my heart was beating incredibly fast. I just kissed him. and i liked it. What am i saying.

"How you feeling?" Harry laughed and asked me.

"I need some air" I stared at Justin before i got up and walked outside by the pool, i walked round the corner so they could see me. Why did he kiss me? He kissed me right? Not the other way around?

All these thoughts were running through my mind.. Did he kiss me because he felt sorry for me? Or does he actually like me? I jumped when i turned around and Justin was there.

"The-" I cut him off.

"No it meant nothing! Understand?!"

"Why didnt you pull away?"

I went quiet. "Meant nothing" I repeated and walked back inside to find Harry with a beer already in his hands.

"What did Justin do to you?" He laughed.

"Nothing" I replied "Why?"

"Like how was your day with him?" Harry asked me as Justin walked back in.

I looked at Justin before i replied "I hated it" I replied "Next time im getting Grace over" Atleast she wont kiss me' i wanted to add on the end before i walked off up the stairs.

Justin's POV:

"I gotta go" I told Harry.

"Really? Cant you stay a little longer?"

"Nah my mum wants me back" I replied quickly before i walked out the door, i didnt really have to leave so i just walked along waisting time, thinking.

I mean i just kissed Scarlett. Why i ask myself? It was felt so right to just kiss her, if Harry didnt come in at that moment maybe things would have been different. I cant say i hated the kiss, i mean i didnt. I loved it to be honest.

Today i thought went good, i like spending time with her actually. Shes funny, she makes me smile. I have no idea of what she thinks of me now. Why do i have to be such a dick? She probably thinks im a player, it wouldnt surprise me. Fuck.

I decided to ring her.. I thought if i should leave her alone and i just couldnt. "Hey.. im sorry about earlier" I said as she picked up the phone to my surprise.

"Its fine..." She replied "It doesnt matter"

"Really?" I replied, not believing her by the sound of her voice.

"Yes Justin" I heard her sigh. "Please leave me alone, you dont talk to me and i wont talk to you okay?" I started to get upset, i hated what she was saying.

"I got it"

"Good, bye Justin" She said before the phonecall ended.

I sighed to myself, i'd messed it up even more. All i did was try to be friends with her and she looks like she needs a friend, now i've ruined that too.

***

-Next Day-

Scarlett's POV:

I walked up the stairs to maths, top floor sadly. I was late to class as my stupid Science teacher kept me behind to fill in some forms for him, as i walked through the door everyone stared at me, going 'Ooo the good girls late for once' they all said laughing.

"Why are you late Scarlett?" Our teacher asked me.

"I got kept behind in my last lesson"

"Alright, take a seat, Justin will explain your homeworks" Oh im next to Justin in this lesson. Great. I've been trying to avoid him all day and to top it off we have homework, we have to talk.

I sat down and put my bags on the floor, getting my pen and a book out. "Hey" he said, i didnt say anything.

"You have to talk" He said.

"Why should i talk to you?"

He didnt say something until he put something on the desk in front of me. I looked down at it and read it.

Blah blah blah oh. "You and your partner will be doing a project for one week, it is to be done at home together" What.

I looked up from the piece of paper and stared at Justin. "This is not happening"

"I've tried talking to miss, we cant argue with her..." I sighed and wacked my head on the desk. Fuck that hurt.

"Scar stop" he said laughing.

"Dont call me that" I said and sat back up.

"Your house or mine?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes before i replied. "Yours, Harry wont be there to distract us" I said.

"When?" I looked at the due in date, next monday, it looked quite long aswell.

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure" He smiled weakly, i just turned away from him to face the front.

I heard people mumbling and talking about me, they were not quiet at all. I put my hand up for the teacher.

"Yes Scarlett?"

"Can i go to the bathroom?"

"If you must" She sighed before i got up and walked out, i couldnt take it in there anymore, do you know how it feels having the whole class talking about you? When they all stare at you?

I stood by the door for a minute, when i heard Justins voice.

"You know she has feelings too... shes just like you and she doesnt deserve to be treated like shit" I heard the teacher warn Justin, but he didnt listen.

"How do you think she feels having all you guys talk about her like that? Would you like it if it were you? No i guessed not... if you got to know her you'd know shes really nice and nothing like what you say she is"

"Justin get out of the classroom immediately!" I heard Justin swear at the teacher, i didnt expect him to say that, he was normally one to get in trouble but nothing like that and i mean, that was about me right?

I noticed him coming towards the door so i quickly ran down the stairs, i didnt look back. I reached the toilets and went in, i had to fix my mkeup as i burst out in tears again, i grabbed tissues and wiped my eyes until the bathroom door opened, it was Justin.

"Get out" I said as i sniffled.

"No" He said. "Know why im here?"

"Kicked out of class." Oops.

"How'd you know?" I stopped drying my eyes and just stood looking in the mirror.

"Guessed" I replied.

"You heard what i said, didnt you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe" I replied.

"You dont give a shit do you?"

"You dont give a shit about me Justin" I said and faced him "You dont give a shit about anyone but yourself!" I shouted and faced the mirror, my mascara had run and everything.

"Thats not true" He said and grabbed my wrists, i had to look dead at him. "We both know thats not true" He said.

I looked up into his deep chocolate brown eyes, i fell for them straight away, i must have looked like a right dork. But i pulled out of his grip.

"Miss is gonna be wondering where you are" I said. "You should go back" I added.

"You coming?"

"Once i fix this" I laughed, he nodded. "Thanks for earlier"

"Its fine" He smiled "See you in class" He said, he was hesitant but he gave me a kiss on the cheek, i instantly blushed as he chuckled walking out the door. I started smiling like an idiot while i re done my makeup.

Could this really be something?

*********

Thought they were going to kiss did you? ahah lol i have no plans for this story so you have to wait and see what will happen! :D <3

VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS <3