Chapter 15

Justin's POV:

 "That was fun dont you think Justy?"

"Scarlett is gonna kill you" I glared at her.

"Not before she kills you first" She smirked. "Well shes got two numbers out of the three, shes getting close to the third one, i cant wait for the fourth one"

"Why?"

"Its going to be very interesting.. your in the news by the way, people are looking for you, sadly they wont find you"

"Bitch" I muttered, she didnt hear me.

***

Scarlett's POV:

"Harry its empty down here" I rolled my eyes.

"Odd theres a phone down here?" I raised my eyebrow.

"We're in the right place then" As we walked over to it, it started to ring, i answered it.

"You made it i see"

"Yeah, got anything else for us?"

"Im adding 10 minutes on to your time so you have 40 minutes, do you see the coal pile in front of you?"

"Yes"

"Maria says a number is on the bottom of one, find it and the phone will ring if you dont find it in time there is an active bomb down there so be careful" I gulped. The line went dead.

"Shit Harry we have to find it!" 

"Where do we start?!"

"Just look!" I say as i jumpedo n the pile, i was already covered with dust and black..

"What if shes lying? What if theres no bomb?"

"Fine you look for the bomb! I'll look for the number!" I shouted at him.

Time went on,  5  turned into 10, then into 20. "Harry we have10 minutes!"

"Err Scar your not gonna like this"

"What?" I said and turned, there was a bomb on the wall. "Help me find the number!" I panicked.

He rushed over and began to search with me, 5 minutes..

"I've got it! Its 3!!" Harry shouts, i roll off the coal and rush over to the phone as it begun to ring, we answered it.

"Its 3! The number is 3!"

"Ah well done, i also see you found the bomb as well but Maria didnt say to find it did she? So the bomb will explode in 2 minutes, good luck.. if you get out of there alive a phone call will be waiting at the top" Dead.

"Harry!" I shouted as we ran over to it. "What are we gonna do?! Do you know how to disarm a bomb!?"

"Wait" He said.

"We've got a few seconds!" The timer was on it.

Harry was looking very closely at it. "Do you have anything sharp?" He asked, i picked up a piece of coal. 

"Will this work?" I asked, he nodded and took it from my hands as he began to saw at a wire.

"10 seconds! Hurry!"

9...8...7...6...5. "Got it!" He said, it went dead.

"You- you done it?" He nodded, i squeezed him tight. "Thank you thank you thank you" I said.

Just then the timer started again. "Shit Scar run!" You didnt get very far in 5 seconds.

As the bomb exploaded, we got blown away, i saw a bright light before i hit the floor, everything blacked out.

***

Justin's POV:

"Oh no!" Maria shouts.

"What?" I spat.

"The camera isnt working, i think the bomb exploaded." Bomb what?

"What?"

"Lets hope they made it out in time, see if they get to the telephone box, i would be surprised if they made it out alive"

My Scarlett might be dead? No, im not having it. Fuck sakes.

"Stop this game Maria"

"No its fun, i like it, plus i get to do whatever with you" She says as she runs her hand up and down my bare chest.

***

Scarlett's POV:

My vision was blurry was i came to but my memory was perfect. "H-Harry?" I say as i begin to search for him, i find him knocked out on the floor, bleeding as i was.

"Harry please" I begged as i shook him. "Wake up"

I looked ahead of me and saw a telephone box. "I'll be back" I said as i carefully got to my feet and stumbled across the floor, i picked the phone up as it began to ring.

"W-Whats next" I said.

"First of all im surprised you made it out alive and second if Harry doesnt wake up then nothing, its over" I looked at Harry, he was moving.

"Hes awake, hes awake" 

"Okay then, your last number.. Your last riddle.. who was the 21st president of the United states? And the rules change this time, when you get the number you call me, you still have my number right?"

"G-Got it"

"Right you have 3 hours" The line went dead, i turned and saw a bloody Harry, i hugged him.

"Thank god your okay" He said.

"Back at ya"

"Where we off to now?"

"No where"

"What?!"

"She didnt say Maria says, so guess where shes gone"

"Where?"

"Shes gone away with Justin, and i dont know where, we're supposed to be sent on a wild goose chase right now and its not happening"

"What was the riddle?"

"Who is the 21st president of the United states" I told him.

"Do you know who that is?" I shook my head.

"Only one of the worlds most famous boats"

"What?"

***************

Can you even work out these riddles aha? :D Wil they get Justin in time?