Chapter 18

Scarlett's POV:

I shook my head at him. "But he hates me?"

"He doesnt hate you Scarlett!" He shouts at me as he starts going through my bags.

"Harry stop! Thats mine!" I shout as he pulls out a box.

"Take it" He says "Open it" He adds, i look at him confused and not sure.

"Is it safe?"

"It will jog your memory, please Scar" I rolled my eyes and opened it.

"Thanks for an empty box" I rolled my eyes, he looked confused as well.

"Read the lid" I did what he said.

"Thats my heart without you" Is what it said.

"Thanks Harry.. bit odd but okay"

"Its not from me you twat, its from the lonely guy outside" Something started to come back to me, not alot but i realised Justin actually loved me.

"Its missing a part" I said.

"What?"

"Justin has it" I said, he smiled and ran outside to grab him, dragging him back in, Harry left us alone.

"Okay Scar i dont hate you, you know im sorry, i really am i-" Stopped him and pulled him to my lips to kiss me, when he pulled away he was smiling, i remembered.

"I thought i lost you" He said.

"No but i swear next time im going downstairs when i hear a noise, got it?" He laughed and nodded.

"Im so glad you okay"

"Now that i remember everything" I smiled.

Justin's POV:

"Scar i'll be right back, Scooter wants me okay?" She nodded as i kissed her head and walked out.

"Can i have a word with you Justin?"

"Yeah sure, go ahead"

"In private.." I nodded as i walked with him into a room.

"First of all that was out of order!"

"She hit me with a bat! I couldnt compete!"

"Getting on to Maria.."

"What about her? The explosion killed her right?" 

He sat in silence. "Not exactly.." He trailed off.

"What do you mean not exactly?" I questioned.

"She jumped off the boat quite like what you guys did, the impact didnt kill her, knocked her out of course.. shes in hospital being treated"

"Shes gonna go to jail right though?"

Again, the silence. "Nothing can be confirmed until she wakes up"

"Will she ever wake?"

"Sadly, yes" I gulped. "Dont tell Scarlett"

"I wasnt planning too"

"In fact, dont tell anyone okay? Im sure she'll go to prison and you'll hear no more about her alright Justin?"

"Got it"

"You cant let Scarlett out of your sight in the mean time, think about it, if she finds out she wont even want to shower alone" I wouldnt mind showering with her... stop it Justin. This is serious and all you can think about is sex. What? I have needs.

"Justin?!" Scooter said as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry... yeah... she wont find out"

"Good, you better get back otherwise shes going to wonder where you are" I nodded. "I told everyone you were having a break as they were worried you hadnt tweeted and all these news headlines were floating about."

"Yeah thats fine.. why isnt my mum here?"

"She couldnt make it, plane got delayed" I nodded.

"Thanks.." I said as i got up and walked out.

I was good at keeping secrets, i just felt terrible having to lie to my own girlfriend.. As i walked back in she was sat up, waiting for me. As i sat besides her.

"What did he want?"

"Oh nothing, dont worry" I smiled weakly.

"You dont seem so happy"

"Well i wouldnt  be happy because your in here" I chuckled slightly.

"The doctor said i can go home in a few days but i have to rest"

"Rest?"

"Yes Justin, rest, that word must be new to you"

"So we cant have any fun?" As i said that she hit me. "Ow" I pretended it hurt.

"Is that all you think about?" ....

"No.." I muttered.

"She said no exercise, i just have to rest for at least a week" I gulped.

"Really? A week?" She nodded.

"Sorry Justin" She giggled.

"But your fine right?"

"It hurts and can you not see all the cuts on me?" She asked.

"Sorry for being such a dick" I say and kiss her head.

"Its fine, your still a teenage boy i suppose" She rolled her eyes, i laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "Ow be careful"

"Sorry sorry" I say as i dont hug her as hard, just softly so i dont damage her even more. "Your still so beautiful" She smiled and blushed.

"So no more Maria right?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah, shes gone"

"Why dont you seem so sure?"

"Im being stupid, no one could survive that explosion i mean, c'mon" I lied through my teeth, i swear if she ever finds out.

***********

So whats gonna happen next? Maria is alive!! Will Scarlett find out?! Will Maria go to prison?! :D 

Vote and comment !! :D