Chapter 32

-4 Months Later-

The texts stopped, no calls, no nothing, it was silent. It was strange.Maria? Nothing, no mention. Cara? Nothing no mention. It was too good to be true.

I was laying on the sofa when i got awoken by a loud sound from the hallway of two voices. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see Justin stumbling in. Pissed as hell with Twist.

"Oh hey babyy" He slurred as he fell into the room, Twist was laughing as he was pushing him along.

"Where have you been?!" I shout.

"Out" He chuckled "Its none of your business where i've been"

"Justin your gonna be a dad soon and your still acting like a fucking kid!"

"Its because i am still a fucking kid! Im 18! You cant expect me to always behave!" He shouts as he forcefully pins me up against the wall, Twist tried calming him down as my heart was racing with fear.

"What happened to you Justin?!" I shout in his face.

"Justin calm the fuck down" Twist says as he brings his fist up to punch me. I shut my eyes waiting for it. Tears coming down my cheeks like a waterfall. "Justin.." Twist warned

"Go on then, do it"

Justin stayed like this for about a minute until he pulled away from me, i was against the wall in shock. "Scar im sorry, i-i didnt-" 

"No Justin dont bother" I say as i ran off up the stairs. I heard shouting coming from downstairs until the door slammed, hoping they both left.

I laid on the bed and looked at pictures of us around the room, how happy we were. Slowly i heard the door creak open.

"Scar.. l-let me explain" He said as he stumbled into the room.

""Theres nothing to explain Justin" I say as i try to push past him and walk out the room but he grabs me.

"Justin let go!" I shout.

I pull and he lets go, causing me to tumble down the stairs, hitting my head with each thump. Twice i've fallen down the stairs now. Both because of Justin.

My vision was going blurry, all i could see was Justin shaking me till i blacked out.

Justin's POV:

Fuck fuck fuck. This is my fault, all of it! One night i thought i could have fun and now my girlfriend is in hospital! Because of me! Why did i have to be so stupid?!

"How is she?" I asked the doctor as he came out.

"Not good.." I gulped.

"H-Hows the baby?"

He was silent. "I-Im sorry to tell you, shes lost the baby" I stood still, i felt guilty, terribly guilty. This was all my fault. As he walked back into the room i fell back on to a chair and put my head in my hands. My fucking fault. Im such a dick, shes gonna hate me for everything. Fuck.

As i looked up Harriet walked through the door. "Is she okay?!" She panicked.

"No" I mumbled "She lost the baby" Her eyes went wide 

"Im so sorry Justin" She said as she sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Its my fault! I basically pushed her down them stairs!"

"Justin dont say that, she fell and you know that, your drunk, well you were, it wasnt you Justin"

Im a bit more sober now that we've been here a good few hours, i got my senses back, coming to terms with the truth. "It was my fault" I say and put my head back in my hands.