Chapter 22

Scarlett's POV:

"We’re going to be in Oklahama City around 2 in the morning if we leave now." Scooter announced. The crew and I all got onto the tour bus and made ourselves comfortable.

Alfredo sat at the table with Ryan and Pattie, Kenny was laying on the bigger couch and Justin sat in a chair. The other chair had all of our stuff on it so there was no other places to sit.

"Kenny, sit up so I could sit down!" I yelled at Kenny.

"No! Go sit on Justin." He said.

"Yeah. Come here babe. I promise I won’t tickle you." Justin chuckled.

I felt my face burn and I walked over to him. He opened his arms and I sat on his lap. Justin started twirling my hair around his finger like he always does. He always tells me how soft it feels and that’s why he always plays with it.

"Your an idiot, you know that?" I told him, he just laughed.

"You two are so cute together" Kenny said, i smiled as Justin kissed me on the lips, everyone went 'Aww' I blushed badly.

I had to leave the room as everyone started talking about us and i was getting reder by the second. I walked into mine and Justins room, instead of a double bed we had bunk beds, Pattie didnt want us getting up to anything, i dont blame her knowing Justin.

I sat on the bottom bunk which is Justins and went on my phone. You wouldnt believe the amount of hate i get on twitter, just because im dating Justin. Slowly i heard the door creak open, i looked up and saw Justin laughing before he closed the door.

"Its not funny" I reply with a blank expression.

"It really is" He says as he sits next to me. "I wish we had a double bed"

"Justin!" I say and hit him.

"Ow, does someone want to be tickled again?"

"No - No no"

"Too late" He says as he attacks me, i scream and cant help but laugh, shouting his name and begging for him to stop. All of a sudden he jumped off of me as Pattie was standing at the door, it didnt look too good as my hair was a mess and my top was half up.

"I heard screams" She said and raised her eyebrow, i pulled my top down.

"Mum it was nothing... i was tickling her" He smirked.

"Better not have been, we can hear you throughout the bus" She said and slammed the door, Justin turned to me and laughed.

"That was close"

"Close? We wasnt even doing anything"

"Not yet" He winked and roughly pressed his lips against mine.

"Justin stop!" I giggled as i pushed him off of me.

"What? Cant i have fun with my girlfriend?" I laughed and hit him.

"Not right now" I replied and laid back down.

"I'll be right back, i need to talk to Scooter"

"Okay" I replied as he walked out the door, i just laid there in silence.

Justin's POV:

"Scoot can i talk to you?" I asked him.

"Yeah come back here" I followed him as we sat down on the chairs, the door locked. "What is it?"

"You know Maria..." I gulped.

"You still sure you wanna do it?"

"I need to find out if shes telling the truth Scoot... its been months and she hasnt said a thing"

"Its because shes waiting Justin, for you"

"Look i need to see her in Oklahama without Scarlett knowing and she can take a fucking test when im there"

"Justin, calm down"

"Please Scoot, i know shes out there thats why im asking, just keep Scarlett distracted"

"What if you dont come back?"

"Lil Twist is meeting me for backup" He laughed.

"Fine Justin, when we arrive its going to be late, you have the whole day off, see he then, i'll deal with Scarlett, just say your hanging out with Twist or something" I nodded.

"Thanks..." I replied, sighing. "What if its true? I cant go through that again with Scarlett"

"You wont have too, just wait and see ok?" I nodded.

***

Scarlett's POV:

"Move" I shoved Justin as he was walking like a snail up the stairs, we just booked into the hotel and were trying to find our rooms.

"Heyy" He said back, i rolled my eyes.

"Right Justin your with Fredo, Scar your with Pattie"

"No Scars with me" Justin instantly replied and wrapped his arms around me.

"We dont trust you"

"Please" He begged.

"Fine Justin" Scooter glared at him as we walked into our rooms.

"That was easy" He said as he shut the door, i threw my bags down as did Justin.

"God im tired" I said as i collapsed on the bed, Justin joined me. 

"Me too" He replied.

I sat up and took off my shirt, Justins hands sneaked around my waist when i was only in my bra and panties. "You know i love you right?" He whispered in my ear.

"What sort of question is that?"

"I just want you to know that i love you.. and i'll always love you"

"What have you done Justin?"

"Nothing" He mumbled "Im so glad i got you"

***

"Justin where are you going?" I asked him as he was about to wal out the door.

"Um gonna hang out with Twist"

"And you didnt think to tell me?"

"I didnt wanna wake you"

"Fine" I sighed as tomorrow Justin would be performing and today was really the only day i could spend time with him, it hasnt been just me and him for ages now and i miss it, anytime things get heated someone walks in.

Why couldnt he of told me yesterday? And why so early? Its 9am..

************

Oh no! Is Justin going to ge himself in trouble? Is Maria really pregnant?