Chapter 5

Scarlett's POV:

When i returned to class it was a deadly silence, sadly Grace wasnt in my maths class, i could have really done with her with me, thankfully lunch was next, then one more lesson then we go home! Gym was our last lesson, i hated it, all the girls would be in their short skirts, they're perfect legs and then theres me.

The bell rung as i ran out of class and straight to the lunch hall where i met Grace. "Are you okay?!" She said to me, i shook my head.

"In maths i panicked and left the classroom, Justin of all people stood up for me, i went to the bathroom where he followed me, cut a long story short he kissed me on my fucking cheek" I said fast, i ran out of breathe.

"H-He kissed you?"

"Yes! I would of thought he got the picture the first time! Im not interested in him!" Grace raised her eyebrow. "Okay i like him a little but please dont go there, i have to go round his tomorrow!"

"What?! Why?"

"Got this stupid maths project to do!" I sighed.

"Im sure it will be fine, dont worry, gym next"

"Oh yay" I rolled my eyes.

"Dont worry, no one likes gym" She laughed.

"But everyones so perfect, body wise and then theres me"

"No ones perfect Scar, everyone looks the same, you just worry yourself" I sighed as i turned my head Justin was in the que to get food so i turned back round, biting my lip, Grace was laughing.

"Its so obvious you like him"

"No it isnt... how?"

"Your cheeks go red" I hid my face in my jumper on the table. I was being poked by Grace, i looked up and saw her eyes big as i turned Justin was sat next to me.

"Hey" He chuckled, my hair was on my face as i quickly swept it out of the way.

"What do you want?"

"To give you this" He said and gave me a piece of paper, i unfolded it and found his number. "You'll need it for the project thingy" He said.

"Thanks... you can go now" I looked and saw Ryan and Chaz trying to pull him away.

"See ya later" He smiled as he got pulled off his seat and dragged away, Grace had her mouth open.

"Do you know how many girls in this school want his number?!"

"Er alot" She nodded "Well i got it" I said and held it up when it was snatched out of my hands by the most sluttiest girl in the school, maria.

"Aw whats this? Oh why have you got Justins number? Sneak it from him?" All her friends were laughing, i tried to grab it back. "Uh oh looks like your too small to reach it" She said as she held it up higher.

"Bitch" I mumbled.

"Oh good girls gone bad"

"I need that" I said and tried to grab it once more.

"Sorry" She giggled.

All of a sudden Grace poured her milkshake on her, drawing all the attention to us, my mouth hung open as i grabbed the paper from her fingers.

"You fucking bitch!" She shouted at grace.

"Would you like some fries with that?" She was american so i went american on her and threw my chips at her, they stuck to her with the milkshake.

"Your gonna pay for that!" She said and screwed her face up at me. "Come on girls" She said to her followers as they followed her out, everyone was laughing at her on the way out, even us.

"Why'd you do that?! I said to Grace.

"Because im sick of her treating you like shit and you sure enough weren't gonna do it, but i was surprised with the chips" She laughed.

"Thats how we do it" I giggled.

The bell rung as we picked up our bags and made our way to the changing rooms. Once we were changed we found out we were doing bench ball. Yay.

We walked out into the hall, as usual we were playing boysVgirls. I noticed Justin staring at me, i tried to ignore it and look away, was i really that ugly?

Half way through the lesson and i was on the bench, Maria had to throw the ball, anyone on the bench but she chose me and i knew for a fact she wasnt aiming for me to catch it when it hit my head, i fell off the bench and ended up on the floor, Grace rushed over to me as i was holding my head where it hit, it didnt help it was in the same place as the cut from when i came down the stairs.

I shut my eyes and opened them again to see Justin, thats when i was feeling dizzy, i must have been seeing things.

"Justin! Take her to the first aid room! Now!" I was getting helped up off the floor, everyone was ether laughing or staring as i got helped out the room.

"She did that on purpose" I said to Justin.

"I know" He replied.

"I can walk" I said and pulled away from him, i took a deep breath before walking on. Justin was walking behind me, he was making me feel uncomfortable.

"You walk in front"

"Why?" He asked.

"Stop being so innocent" He laughed.

As we reached the nurses room, Justin was adviced to stay with me as i got an ice pack, i had to tell her what happened. She said i should be fine as we headed back, it was time to get changed again so we walked into our changing room not before Justin said'

"Nice legs" I blushed and hung my head down as i walked in, Grace rushed up to me, smirking as my face was red.

"Hows your head?"

"Hurts" I replied

"Did he kiss you again?"

"Dont be stupid"

"What did he do then? Your face says it all"

"He said i had nice legs, i think hes joking" I laughed and began to get changed "Its too good to be true, i mean, hes my brothers bestfriend"

"So? That doesnt mean he cant have feelings for you"

"But he doesnt, i know he doesnt, you know he likes to play tricks with people, remember last year when he said he loved me? Lie" I said.

"Never know" She shruged.

"Trust me its not happening" I said and stuffed my clothes in my bag.

"He was staring at you" She mumbled.

"Well hes an idiot, why would he like someone like me anway? Im an idiot, im clumsey, im ugly, i dont have any talent, im just a geeky nerd which everyone hates"

"Your none of those things, your beautiful in your own way"

"Im glad someone thinks that" I sighed. "See you tomorrow" I said as i hugged her and left as the bell rung, End of school, whoop.

Justin's POV:

I couldnt help but look at Scar in gym, her body is perfect and those damn legs, i mean.. It was out of order what Maria done, i cant believe i went out with that girl, shes a bitch.

As i was walking home my name got called from behind, i stopped and turned, of course, Maria.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Dont be like that Justy" 'Justy' Please. "Cant i just walk with you?"

"Walk on the otherside of the road"

"Why? Scared you'll fall in love with me again?"

"Again? I was never in love with you the first time"

"Oh but you was" She whispered in my ear.

"Lets get the clear i-" I got cut off when she forcefully kissed me, as i pushed her off i saw Scarlett looking at us from the otherside of the road. Maria knew she was there as she was smirking. Fuck.

*********

Oh no! D: