Chapter 12

Scarlett's POV:

I woke up with such a bad headache. Ow.

I turned to my side and saw Justin, he was snoring slightly. I noticed i was only in my bra and panties and Justin was only on his boxers. I began running my fingers through his soft hair, then running my fingers down his bare chest. He was hot.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled seeing me next to him, he pulled me closer as i rested my head on his chest, i could hear his heartbeat.

"My head hurts" I complained.

"Im not surprised" He laughed.

"Its not funny" I said and hit him lightly. "Are you planning to leave me again?" I asked him.

"No, i made a stupid mistake, im sorry, i really am" He said as he played with my hair. "I keep hearing about you in the news" He said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, the two models, you and whats her name.."

"Harriet?"

"Yeah her" We laughed. "I missed all of you" He said as he ran his hands over my body. "Im so glad i got you back" He said as he pressed his forehead against mine. 

"Im yours to keep" I said as i linked my fingers with his. "How do i believe you?"

"Because i wouldnt be here if you didnt believe" I smiled as he did. "Do you trust me?"

"Yeah" I smiled

"Really?"

"Yes Justin!" I giggled and sat up.

"Good" He said as he pulled me on to him, our lips colliding with each other as his tongue pushed past through into my mouth. I moaned into his as i straddled him. We pulled away breathing heavily.

"Have you ever.." He trailed off, i shook my head, his eyes went wide. "A sexy model like you?" I laughed and nodded. "Do you want to?" I nodded.

"You sure?"

"Yes Justin" I smiled. "I love you"

"I love you more" He said before i pressed my lips against his again.

***

"What was that?!" I said as i shot up, i looked around the bedroom after hearing a loud bang sort of like a gun shot.

"I have no idea.." Justin trailed off "Stay here baby" He said as he got out of bed and looks for his pants, he slipped them on and a shirt before going downstairs, i also put my underwear and my bra back on, i sat there and waited after 5 minutes he still hadnt returned so i got out of bed.

"J-Justin?" I said as i searched the house.

"This isnt funny" I said as i got into the kitchen, i saw the back door swung open. Oh no. I looked and then saw a note on the counter, i picked it up and read it.

"Sorry to ruin your fun but im back and i got your Justin, well of course you can get him back, it might take some hard work though, call me 066 787 9033.

WHAT. I knew whos hand writing that was, it was Maria. I ran back up the stairs and grabbed my phone, running back down stairs i shakily tapped the number in on my own and rung it.

"Oh that was quick" i heard her laugh.

"Where is he?"

"I cant tell you that your going to have to find him.. hes in new york, well will be by tomorrow, i have planted a four diget code in various places, i will give you a riddle to each one. Once you have the four numbers you have to find Justin"

"Okay start it then"

"Be patient, you will have various hours for each task, every telephone box you see wait by it because i will give you a call, got it?"

"Yeah"

"Good, oh and unless i say Maria says you dont do it, is that clear?"

"Yes... why didnt you take me?"

"Because i know that your too weak so its going to be even harder finding Justin" 

"I will find him"

"Right then.. you have to go with yourself"

"I got it"

"Well then i wish you good luck.. oh and dont tell anyone close to you otherwise there will be consequences" What is that meant to mean?

I was breathing really heavily once the phonecall ended. I didnt think she could ever be this cruel. And what is it with the Maria says? I swear its meant to be Simon says? I just need to calm my self down.

I just got him back and now hes gone again, what i fi cant find him? What if this is just a game? Thakfully i didnt need to go to another photoshoot for a few weeks. First of all i got dressed and drove myself back to my apartment where i packed a few things then i remembered. Harry.

Harry isnt close to me but hes my brother. I have to go with myself, he is part of myself. I grabbed my phone and rung him, pick up pick up pick up.

"Hey Scar" He said plainly.

"I need you help"

"With what?"

"Maria, remember her?"

"Sort of.. why?"

"Shes taken Justin"

"Your with Justin again?" I heard him sigh "Hes no good for you"

"Look get your bags packed and meet me at the LAX airport at 6, we're going to new york"

"Wait hold up, you know where he is?"

"Look i cant talk now, i'll explain later, i need you there"

"Why?"

"Please Harry if your not there i dont know whats going to happen"

He sighed "Fine i'll be there, if your playing a joke with me your dead"

"I'll be dead ether way" I said and hung up, i continued throwing things in my bag. Once i was finsihed i changed my outfit into a decent one and left, i locked everything up and went down into the lift, new years day and look what im doing.

I jumped in a cab as we drove to the airport, i did meet Harry there, once i got out i ran and hugged him so tight. "Your okay" I said.

"Please stop" He said and pulled me off him. "Explain"

"Right Maria took Justin and shes hidden numbers around New york, we have to find them with riddles she gives us, it was a riddle that i got you from, then once we get the 4 numbers its put together as a code, we have to find Justin, also any phone box you see run to it and answer it because it will be her, but unless she says Maria says dont do it, got it?" I run out of breathe.

"I-I've got it"

"I know you and Justin used to be bestfriends and i ruined that but im so sorry, i just need you, im really sorry"

"Scar its fine, its history, we need to catch a plane" He said aswe dragged our bags along.

**********

Lol i squished everything in this chapter ahah but what is maria playing at? Will they get justin back in time? I have some surprises.