Chapter 2: Punishment

Zeus stared at the Daughter of Hades who had jumped out of the shadows to watch Percy disappeared. Tears streamed down her face as she sobbed, running to her father, who was speechless too the sudden event.

Poseidon had dropped to his nears begging for his son to return. Murmuring 'sorry' and over. Begging for Percy's forgiveness.

Hades looked at his daughter, but then caught on that Zeus was glaring at his daughter.

"You spawn of Hades!" Thunder rumbled through the whole room. Getting everyone's attention to him. Analia lifted her face from her legs, which was what she was able to hug in his godly size.

"You will from now on take your place as the guardian of the hunters. This is your punishment. Not one hunter is to die, if one dies, you will be punished severely for it. Guardian." Zeus spat. Analia's jaws dropped as her legs began to shake. Artemis frowned as Zeus inflicted such punishment on a maiden. But she was glad to get a great warrior.

Hades pulled Analia towards himself as he tried to protect her from Artemis, who in return was attempting to get Analia.

"No, please no." Artemis successfully took Analia away from Hades who was sent out of Olympus forcefully.

Artemis past her blessing to Analia, granting her powers to aid her in her punishment. Analia cried as she was take away by Artemis back to the camp. Zeus glanced at Poseidon who had not paid attention to the rest of the events but only shrugged and thundered away from the throne room.

Meanwhile, Percy fell unconscious as he fell. Now he laid on the bottom. Unaware of a titan hovering over him. Flickering quickly as he snatched the young demigod from the ground.

"Oh grandson, how have you fallen from the high heavens above. Betrayed by those you called family. Your tried of kindness and sanity went in a blink of an eye." Percy struggled to wake up, he had a blurry glance at the one to dragged him by the foot, towards a large cave. But soon his eye felt, and he once again fell into another slumber.

_______ Two days later_______

With a sudden gasp, I woke up, sitting up and glancing around the room. I took in deep breaths and realized the sudden air changes around me. With a glance around the cave, only to see a worn down bed on the other side. There sitting upright was Kronos, flickering, his expression was one of pain as if he had eaten the world's hottest paper in history.

"Where am I?" I asked, only sparking a small glint in Krono's golden eyes. He grinned, but it soon changed into a grimace.

"You are in Tartarus, The gods threw you down here two day's ago. You have been knocked out since then." He waved his arm carelessly, saying it as if it were the most common thing in the world.

"I need to go back," I muttered angerly, forcing my body to obey and stand, but my knees felt ly they turned to Jelly and I fell to the ground. A deep sigh escaped from Kronos mouth as he stood up. Soon all I was was his bare feet. An arm lifted me up and sat me back on the bed.

"First, before you do anything, Listen to me boy." Kronos released my arm and forced me to look at him.

"I forced myself to fade. I don't care anymore, it since you are here. I want to hand my power over to you. Of course, making you immortal in the process as well." I stared up at him with shock, my jaw dropped from the new information given to me. Kronos groaned and shut my mouth, causing me to nearly bit my tongue off.

"I need an answer quickly Percy. I have only a few hours left before fulling fading. I chose you, as you were betrayed. And seeing as you are worthy to wield my power, I trust they will be in great hands." I closed my eyes and thought it over quickly. Analia is alive up there, and the gods most likely placed a punishment over her. I need to go save her. But I'll need power for that. The Olympians aren't any small fate.

I opened my eyes and stared into Kronos endless pits of nothingness. He grinned widely as he knew my thoughts.

"Good choice boy." He placed his large hand over my forehead and sent a wave of power through me. It felt like I was being frozen all over, then melted by lava. Painful but worth it.

I sat there for around ten minutes with Kronos flickering over me. His eyes shut in pain. He cursed in greek every other minute, extending my vocabulary.

After he was done, He dropped to the ground in exhaustion. His eyes shut, and his body went limp. I, however, felt stronger than ever, so with my new strength. I lifted the Titan king and placed him on the bed.

I stayed with him for the last bit of his remaining time. Soon after he was entirely gone. I sighed and glanced outside the cave.

I took a deep breath and placed my hand on my pocket to make sure Anakalusmos was there, once I was sure it was in my pocket I set out to find the exit because I had no idea where I was. But I needed to get out. Somehow. But I was going to get out.

_________________________________________________

Analia let out a battle cry as the monsters gathered in large numbers. Surrounding the hunters. So far, it's been two years since Percy was thrown into Tartarus, but was more then sure, he wasn't gone, he was after all Percy Jackson.

Analia glanced around to see the hunters placed in trees, shooting arrow after arrow, but she was with a sword. Her bow on her back. Running at full speed, she managed to deflect the attack of a monster before it hit Thalia, who had been busy fighting off another beast to watch her back. Analia will admit that the hunters had grown a tad lazy since she arrived, that or they grew too confident in the fact that she'll have to save them. It was nearly impossible to save and protect them all, but she somehow made it.

"ALL OF YOU, RETREAT," Thalia yelled pointing her bow towards the campsite. Analia glanced at Thalia who gave her a firm nod. It was Analia's turn to risk her life once more to save the Hunters. Moving as fast as she could, she took a slice at each monster, this time. Only angering them even more. She was afraid, her heart pumping loudly in her ears, her lungs hurt from the lack of oxygen in them. She felt ready to collapse, but the memories of Percy boosted her fighting stance. She wanted to be like Percy. A brave hero did the right and wrong thing for the right reason. Quickly spreading her sword into, she grinned as she now had twin sword, one in each hand. It had taken a while, but she somewhat got the hang of it, and she was most excited to try out her new swords. Quickly Analia rased back the monster slashing widely at their direction.

Finishing the battle in 50 minutes tops.

The hunters shouted with glee at the battle won, but Analia could not celebrate, her eyes shut as she hit the ground.

Artemis took pity on the girl and lifted her up gently.

'My father's punishment has gone too far, this hasn't been helping my hunters at all, it's only been making the place worse. I honestly hope that Percy is alive somewhere' Artemis walked towards her own tent and laid the girl to rest. She'd have to keep the hunters safe for the next day or so, Just enough for Analia to rest and restore her power.

Artemis sighed and walked over to a chair, sitting down she decided to close her eyes to rest a bit, but the moment she closed her eyes, two sea green eyes staring back at her with hate and anger. Her eyes snapped open once more as she looked around. Feeling as if she's being watched.

But as she looked around, she just saw Analia in the bed, looking relaxed and peaceful. But that sensation keep burning at the back of her skull.