Chapter 11 No doubt

Hope's POV

I nervously glanced into the mirror, the seamstress was rude, but the dress, it was amazing, it left me breathless.

"This is the dress the king designed himself," She rudely rolled her eyes.

"However, I think you make it looks hideous," I bit my tongue to keep myself from saying something rude to her. I don't know how Percy would act if this lady goes and say I mistreated her and that I would be a horrible queen.

"In my opinion, you should wear that one!" I glanced towards the direction she was implying, only to see a medieval dress, that thing was so old, it literally didn't even reach fashion sense from the late 1800s. I turned around and looked at the seamstress.

"What's your name?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at the lady. She simply smirked at me, I narrowed my eyes and moved away from the mirror.

"My name's Violet," She said smacking her lips into a 'pop' I simply watched as she took my old spot and looked into the mirror. A cruel smirk came onto my face as I caused the mirror to crack and shatter.

"Why look at that, you broke the mirror, I guess you were too ugly, you should wear a dress for it," I said pointing to the medieval dress.

Violet's face began to burn red, and she turned around to face me. She opened her mouth and blew out a ball of flames towards me. I screamed as it hit my upper chest, but the strength of the blow was hard enough to knock me out the door and onto the hallway. I groaned and looked down at the dress Percy had made. How dare she ruin something so lovely! I loved this dress! I pushed myself off the floor, flames still burning the dress. I didn't even notice I was crying until one of my tears landed on my hand. It's then when I glanced towards a guard.

"My queen," The guard was from earlier, he had been in the throne room. I watched as he rushed towards me as I took his sword. He stepped away and rushed towards a maid, I didn't pay attention to him as I had my mind set on killing this bitch.

How dare she! my family was in there!

A deep growl erupted from my throat and walked in towards the flaming room. Maids and guard rushed up the stairs towards me.

could clearly hear them shouting to Percy. At this point, all my mind was telling me to do was to show her who I really was.

"Hope!" Joselyn yelled from inside the flaming room, which only added to my anger.

From behind me, I could hear the commotion, and a deep voice yelling out orders. This voice sent shivers down my spine, but it didn't do much to calm me down.

"What the hell!" Two strong arms wrapped around me, stopping me from reaching Violet.

I could only take in satisfaction from seeing the fear in her eyes, I snarled as trashed in Percy's arms.

"Let me kill her!" I shrieked, clawing at his arms.

"How dare she insult and burn the dress because of her stupid jealousy, hitting me with flames an endangering my family!" I screamed almost managing to free myself from Percy grasp. My anger only grew into jealousy as I noticed the adoration in Violets eyes towards Percy. She was now on her knees 'begging for forgiveness,' Forgiveness my ass, I would kick her so hard she'll go flying to Mars, someone there can deal with her attitude.

"Calm down!" Percy ordered. I snarled out but did as he had ordered.

"Violet," Her name escaped past his lips like acid, leaving me feeling more satisfied.

"I can't let a simple seamstress endanger my mate, restrain her," I watched as the guard pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Behind me, I could feel Percy's muscles stiffen.

"Now, take her to the torment chamber." I pulled myself off out Percy's arm's and rushed towards the room. My family was still there!

"Ma!" I screamed only to have his arms around me once more. I cried as he pulled me back. No matter how hard I tried, Percy was able to have the upper hand. I could feel that he was angry. I shivered slightly but looked towards the room in worry.

"Please, get them out," I begged, I watched as Percy let go of me and walked calmly into the room, the fire went out as he walked in, leaving me speechless. I cried the moment my siblings ran out with tears in their eyes. I bite my bottom lip as they all rushed towards me. Looking at their teared up faces, I felt worse. I shouldn't have provoked that lady. Guilt struck had as I held my family.

"Back to work," Percy told the guards,

"Also, I want someone to find me another seamstress, make to make the future queen a dress," I stood up and looked at Percy. I softly open my mouth to speak but insteed I felt insecure, with the last bit of confidence I sighed softly.

"I wanted the beautiful sea green dress you had designed," I told him softly. He turned his whole body towards me and I could see his eyes sparkle.

I flinched when he lifted his hand, and action that clearly upset him. I watched as the sparkle in his eyes faded by it, causing me to feel even worse. I frowned and took a step towards Percy.

"I'm sorry, I'm just shaken up a bit," I gently lifted his arm and wrapped it over my shoulder, as I wrapped my own arms around his waist. This was the first time I was this close to him. I could feel his body heat, and to be honest with myself. It felt wonderful. I felt complete in his arms. I glanced up at him through my thick lashes, only to see him glancing towards the guards as they dragged the seamstress away, but on the corner of his lips was the hint of a smile, and my heart erupted with sparks, causing butterflies in my belly. Now I had no doubt that I could give him a chance. After all, I could give him a chance, only fate will know where my path leads too.